e2m3u2bouquet

Rik

hi all.
a little bit stuck. zgemma i55, loaded whoosh, set up everything. downloaded epg plugin, set to enable etc and save.
copied the e2m3u2bouquet.py file into temp and set file permission.
plugin import , select the e2m3u2bouquet file in the list, save, manual import. nothing happens.
tried it set to flash and set to usb hd.
any suggestions.
many thanks
heads gone ...lol

Did you enter your M3U in etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet/config.xml
Sorry not sure what your asking me. Very new to this.
I added the e2m3jBouq.py to the tmp folder and changed the write permissions. Then epg importer. Import added the bouq and o ticked it and then did manual import.. nothing comes in

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you purchased a line, and have you entered it?
What exactly is happening, and what have you tried to solve your problem, give as detailed an answer as possible.

Is it just the EPG isnt working, or have you no channels either?

I use openATV,
I first install iptvbouquetmaker from the plugins download section on the box then FTP to the box.
Edit the config file via FTP and add my providers details.
Or
You can manually add them by going in via the remote
Menu
Plugins
Iptvbouquetmaker
The e2m3u2bouquet.py goes in
Ect/Enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet folder then change the attributes to 777
Go back on the remote and reload. I tick the VOD so they all show up in folders separately. They should be at the bottom of your FAV bouquets.
I much prefer stbemu pro on the fire HD 4k, and don't put loads of servers on your Zgemma, I found a couple of freezing issues with 5 servers on it

Have you purchased a line, and have you entered it?
What exactly is happening, and what have you tried to solve your problem, give as detailed an answer as possible.

Is it just the EPG isnt working, or have you no channels either?
Hi.
All channels there. No issue with that. If I hit epg I get the epg opening with the channel names but no detail on the time slots.
When I epg import and select the bouq it just does not import any entries
Confused....

Back