E2m3u2bouquet

maionline

I’m using iptv via xtreamtv and my MAC address was used to activate the subscription. I don’t have a m3u line. Is there any other way I can get bouquets with the sky look?

I’m using iptv via xtreamtv and my MAC address was used to activate the subscription. I don’t have a m3u line. Is there any other way I can get bouquets with the sky look?
I think you would have to ask your provider to change it for you I know you could go to network on your computer and connect to your box that way but can't remeber what comes next I've only ever done it once and was guided all way through it

I would speak to your provider and ask them if they use Xtream editor as this is way better than the Xtream tv plugin. Or if they can give you the m3u and epg url and you can use Iptv bouquet maker.

There is an a mac to m3u converter app about but i have not used it.
Someone posted other day that they used that and when they loaded there box for iptv there service wouldn't work as it was not on suppliers server or they converted to a username and password it was one of 2 not too sure which one they did

As bazcfc1 said,I saw the same post and the supplier didn't like the fact he had converted his mac to an m3u and he got his sub switched off. I would ask your supplier if he allows this or find one that does. Does your supplier use Xtream Editor and if he does swap to that.

Back