E3 Card Reader Micro SD/TF Card Reader PS3 Dongle with 128KB Flash

sinno

VIP Member
Here is another dongle which will jailbreak your PS3,but this has now got an added dimension it can also downgrade from 3.50 firmware,its rediculously cheap and by all accounts from the guys in the know it works.
I have already ordered one
HERE

Have you heard anything about this sinno?

[video=youtube;JRDsGHLZRA4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRDsGHLZRA4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

i got mine in uk £17.00 and it can do up grade and down grade will post link if im allowed works great had mine 2months now no probs

Have you heard anything about this sinno?

[video=youtube;JRDsGHLZRA4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRDsGHLZRA4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Have seen it Axxxo,waiting on confimation,there is some question as to whether it was done on a test unit with debug firmware,will let you know as soon as its declared real

i got mine in uk £17.00 and it can do up grade and down grade will post link if im allowed works great had mine 2months now no probs

Can you PM me where you got it from buddy, everywhere i've tried so far has been sold out. Just acquired a ps3 for free with a broken hdd. Firmware version is 1.93 so looks like i'm in luck with that. Cheers

$17.99, i paid that much for mine, from R4kings, this looks massive lol

rather stick to the clone one, nice and small, was working fine, looks like someone been messing around and sticking something in the PSJailbreak, will have to ask dad to solder that little place beneath the red light, if still doesnt work will have to get a new one DAMN

Here is another dongle which will jailbreak your PS3,but this has now got an added dimension it can also downgrade from 3.50 firmware,its rediculously cheap and by all accounts from the guys in the know it works.
I have already ordered one
HERE

sinno, could i downgrade the software to, say 3.4, then use a normal jailbreak? and is the latest that you still only get one chance att downgrading firmware?

wheelo you can downgrade as often as you want,have'nt gotten mine to test yet,they say to downgrade to 3.15 and then upto 3.41 to avoid bluray problems,hold firm thou,there may be an announcment tomorrow of significance

I suppose that my question really is, can i use this as a tool to downgrade firmware, then just use another jailbreak dongle for the purpose of playing games.

Back