Easy VPN adder for Wooshbuild

Hi guys
There's probably an easy solution for this or I'm doing something wrong.
I am trying to get VPN working on my Zgemma H5.2S using my Nord account , Wooshbuild infinity & easy VPN for Wooshbuild plugin.
I go through the setup -select provider (Nord) ,enter my user name and password , save details and then start VPN . This seems to work as the bars go green but how do I minimise this or leave page and leave the VPN running ,as whatever button I press seems to turn off the VPN.
I have downloaded the plugin IP checker (which is supposed to check the external IP address of box) and my IP stays the same.
I have seen Digibit specific VPN adder and that seems to have an option to start VPN on boot but not the multi-account (4VPNs) version.
hope you can help and thanks in advance as I am still thinking of upgrading box and wanted to test run a few things ,so it is smooth sailing when I do upgrade

Hi guys
There's probably an easy solution for this or I'm doing something wrong.
I am trying to get VPN working on my Zgemma H5.2S using my Nord account , Wooshbuild infinity & easy VPN for Wooshbuild plugin.
I go through the setup -select provider (Nord) ,enter my user name and password , save details and then start VPN . This seems to work as the bars go green but how do I minimise this or leave page and leave the VPN running ,as whatever button I press seems to turn off the VPN.
I have downloaded the plugin IP checker (which is supposed to check the external IP address of box) and my IP stays the same.
I have seen Digibit specific VPN adder and that seems to have an option to start VPN on boot but not the multi-account (4VPNs) version.
hope you can help and thanks in advance as I am still thinking of upgrading box and wanted to test run a few things ,so it is smooth sailing when I do upgrade
Same issue with IP Vanish. Did you find the answer?

When you eixt out off the plugin it shows red
But your v.p.n is still connected press the green button green button extensions download the plugin E2 speed test Then check
Your upload and download speed It should be
Reduced as your v.p.n is connected

When you eixt out off the plugin it shows red
But your v.p.n is still connected press the green button green button extensions download the plugin E2 speed test Then check
Your upload and download speed It should be
Reduced as your v.p.n is connected
Hi
I get what you're saying but when I go back into the plugin and before doing anything i press 4 to refresh it shows my proper IP address and not the VPN IP address so that would say to me that the VPN isn't running when you exit the plugin.

Back