EChannelizer Guide - IPTV UK EPG

Hi, does anyone have any problems using e-channelizer 3.0.0 I was using e-channelizer and I had to uninstall, reinstalled it and now I having problems using. It connects to the set top box and knows and shows what channel is on the box , and SNR ACG and ip address on the columns on the left. However when I try to click on devices tab and try to write or read it says unable to read settings from STB. ie. no picons ,bouquets or channel list. Programs “dreambox edit” and “esettings” are installed and have no concerns about them.

Not exactly sure if this is possible,
Can I assign my iptv channels with a sky number in the epg? For example the mixing channels in the satellite if I did 611 for Disney junior it works with the iptv working stream.

hi guys im looking for help im noob here so please be easy on me im just looking for a good iptv for my vu+solo2 and good epg any help be appreciated thanks

Once I sort my bouquets egg and icons with enchannelizer, how do i save it so i don't have to go through same process with another box. And does echannelizer need to be used again and again or can write the saved file to box without enchannelizer?

I opened up my IPTV bouquets copy the channels I want then opened up my Sly bouquets and paste them into there then deleted the dark non-working channels, then write to my box, I get a message on pc and TV screen saying it was successful, I press EPG on remote and replaced channels are there and I can watch them, it's just on restart/reboot of box I lose everything.

I have a similar issue, first is that all my bouquets double up but having read the thread I may have to delete current bouquets before I write back to the box?

Second is the same as you, after a reboot of my box I lose all bouquets and the only way to get the back is via restore settings on wooshbuild.

Yes you will have to delete all bouquets apart from IPTV then write to box
reboot
run ABM

I have only tested on Vix with ABM
Never used wooshbuild so I don't know why things disappear on reboot

reboot
run ABM

is the bouquet deleting done on the box or via Echannelizer?

Anybody know how to save echannelizer bouquets and if it can be transferred over without using echannelizer?

reboot
run ABM

is the bouquet deleting done on the box or via Echannelizer?

Why do you want autoboquets populating bouquets in the first place, is this really necessary. I have been able to export bouquets from echannelizer, i believe these belong to etc/enigma2, does this mean i can just ftp these bouquets and just telnet iptv for future installs or do you need to run a fresh m3u file though echannelizer for every install.

After lots of messing round creating IPTV bouquets getting picons and EPG to link which was very easy once i'd sussed the drag and drop rather than copy paste method, i've come to the conclusion that echannelizer just doesn't work with ABE2.

I've done the deleting existing bouquest and then write to the box, IPTV is there works fine. then run ABE2 to get back my sat bouquets but even that is failing to load now, so do a reboot and i lose everything, restore WB settings doesnt work. Have to reflash my backup.

All very annoying, only solution maybe to use a vix image with ABM rather than ABE2. With my current set up wooshbuild 6 with ABE2 i cannot reboot the box at all or all bouquets vanish.

After lots of messing round creating IPTV bouquets getting picons and EPG to link which was very easy once i'd sussed the drag and drop rather than copy paste method, i've come to the conclusion that echannelizer just doesn't work with ABE2.

I've done the deleting existing bouquest and then write to the box, IPTV is there works fine. then run ABE2 to get back my sat bouquets but even that is failing to load now, so do a reboot and i lose everything, restore WB settings doesnt work. Have to reflash my backup.

All very annoying, only solution maybe to use a vix image with ABM rather than ABE2. With my current set up wooshbuild 6 with ABE2 i cannot reboot the box at all or all bouquets vanish.

I had no luck with E-CHANNELIZER and had to go the long route, if you've got yourself a few spare hours then do the following.......
Press Fav on remote, then menu,
Add bouquet and give it a name (my channels is what I named mine)
Then go to 'All channels' bouquet and select channel,
Press menu and then 'add service to bouquet'
and send it to the bouquet you just created,
(unfortunately you have to do each channel 1 by 1 so that's what takes so long)
When you get to a sly tv channel that is dark/non-working select this channel from your IPTV bouquets and continue as above,
Once all channels done and in the bouquet you created press Fav on remote then menu, select 'enable move mode' highlight and press OK on your created bouquet so it turns red and move to top of your bouquet list so it's above your 'All channels' one, press OK to place it there then menu and disable move mode.

That's it, but unfortunately channel numbers have changed, what used to be channel 101 BBC is now just channel 1 and channel 103 ITV is now just channel 3, not ideal but in time you'll get used to it.

Hope this helped.

I delete via echannelizer
I probably know the answer to my question before I ask it but here goes...........

Can you only obtain EPG information for the satellites your box is capable of receiving?

I'm running an IPTV service and managed to sort everything into bouquets - I'd also like (if possible) to have the EPG populated for the non UK services such as Bein Sports etc.

I can see that E-Channelizer has those satellites available but can't see any way to add them to the list I want to pull the information from.

Guessing it's not possible but any help would be greatly appreciated.

I probably know the answer to my question before I ask it but here goes...........

Can you only obtain EPG information for the satellites your box is capable of receiving?

I'm running an IPTV service and managed to sort everything into bouquets - I'd also like (if possible) to have the EPG populated for the non UK services such as Bein Sports etc.

I can see that E-Channelizer has those satellites available but can't see any way to add them to the list I want to pull the information from.

Guessing it's not possible but any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.techkings.org/threads/how-to-assign-epg-to-iptv-streams.120096/#post-679878

Thanks for this.

I had a brief look at it yesterday after posting here.

Regarding - when mapping the channel ID from epg data source to creat the custom channels xml - if I've changed the title of the channel using e-channelizer previously i.e. UK BT Sport 1 HD just to BT Sport 1 HD, do I need to reflect this exactly in the custom xml?

The reason I ask is because the service provider has given me an EPG xml to include all the channels - so just looking to see if I would just make the amendments as described above.

Appreciate your help.

Back