EChannelizer Guide - IPTV UK EPG

Thanks for this.

I had a brief look at it yesterday after posting here.

Regarding - when mapping the channel ID from epg data source to creat the custom channels xml - if I've changed the title of the channel using e-channelizer previously i.e. UK BT Sport 1 HD just to BT Sport 1 HD, do I need to reflect this exactly in the custom xml?

The reason I ask is because the service provider has given me an EPG xml to include all the channels - so just looking to see if I would just make the amendments as described above.

Appreciate your help.

No the name itself doesn't matter it is the channel ID and stream reference that are the crucial items in this process

Is there anyway to transfer my newly created bouquets to a different box? I don't want to take a complete backup as I've set it up on a H2S box and would like to move them to a H5.2TC?

Thanks

Is there anyway to transfer my newly created bouquets to a different box? I don't want to take a complete backup as I've set it up on a H2S box and would like to move them to a H5.2TC?

Thanks
FTP to your box and go to /etc/enigma2/ and then copy the userbouquet. ... .tv files(these are you bouquets) to your new box.

Hi, I had this all sorted but decided to change my box to FTA only channels, when I now go on echannelizer , on the service list to the left, most sly channels are now not there.

Is this because I have scanned my box to FTA only, that it only has the FTA sly channels showing?

What receiver do you have?

What image/build are you using? If you are using Wooshbuild, just go into the wooshbuild config page (I think it is the plugins page but could be wrong) and let it scan the channels again. Your bouquets should reappear.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Im using h2s, wooshbuild v6.....I'm on about in echannelizer tho, not my box.

For when copying channel information over to my Iptv list, the service list I copy and drag from has a lot of bskyb channels missing....they where there before tho, as I used all the movie channels info

You may have to transfer your original file from your provider over again using echanneliser.

I wonder if before when I auto bouquet scanned for all available HD channels, even tho their now dark, the channels that loaded into the box where then usable/seen in echannelizer.

Now the box only scans for FTA, echannelizer will only show info for FTA bskyb channels.(yet it sees other European sats)

More and more people will start to have their box scan only FTA, wonder if there's a way around this for manually doing own bouquets. I know the peg could be done by suppliers, but for manually doing peg this is the only way I know.

I believe there is Dangs & Staking. In echanneliser, once you have created your bouquets and written them into your original box, you will them save them when you exit echanneliser. The way I do this is that I create and name a new folder in my desktop. When I save my work as I exit echanneliser, it asks you where you want to save it. Let it save to your newly created folder on your desktop. Then close echanneliser.

Just go back onto your desktop and open your new folder. You will find all your bouquets in there, including your iptv ones. As you only want the iptv bouquets you have created, keep them but I would delete all the other existing non-iptv bouquets.

You will then need to go on Filezilla. Connect your new box(es) with your box's IP address (followed by 'root' in the username box).

Transfer (ftp) those saved iptv bouquets from your newly created folder on your desktop into the following folder within your box '/etc/enigma2.

Is there any reason why E-Channelizer would not display Sly Channels when trying to add EPG information to a stream?

Setting up a Zgemma H2S running Wooshbuild V6 and there are no Sly Channels at all appearing on 28.2 satellite.

edit: Now got all the 28.2 Sly Channels back but for some reason when dragging across to the corresponding channel (holding control) it isn't adding the EPG.

Anyone else having this problem or has recently fixed?

Last edited:
Hi Guys - got a zgemma h2s. So i had setup all my IPTV bouquets in the correct order, also setup sky channel numbers by copy and paste the channels to the normal sky bouquets using Echanneliser but after a restart of the box all the bouquets go back to normal and we lose all our setup as well.....would anyone know why...
We installed the script using the command line which does everything automatically

is there a script that is run after restart that we can stop..
is it because of the automatic script we have run?
Maybe we have to install the bouquets manually so the issue goes away? If so can you please advise how?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Is there a more simple/faster way of adding the channel info to the epg than the original was explained at the start of this thread?

I used echanneliser to design my own bouquets but it wont write back, just gives an error sayinf failed to write.

Anyone have any ideas?

hi

can you please advice me on why once m3u file is loaded to zgemma nothing plays yet the list is visible on the zgemma, the m3u files work using the the software on the pc and also via vlc on pc

thanks

Hi
sorry can't help with why that happens, why don't you ask them for this type of file:
ENIGMA2
wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

I have put both m3u and enigma2 in the box with no problems

hi

can you please advice me on why once m3u file is loaded to zgemma nothing plays yet the list is visible on the zgemma, the m3u files work using the the software on the pc and also via vlc on pc

thanks
May be best for you to start your own thread on this one as this does not appear to be an EPG issue. You may obtain more responses.

Back