MINI Edision os mini

Just a quick note for all people buying the edision os mini.
As soon as you get it change the fuse in the power lead. I've heard from a few people that they go very quickly and can probably be dangerous

Just a quick note for all people buying the edision os mini.
As soon as you get it change the fuse in the power lead. I've heard from a few people that they go very quickly and can probably be dangerous

Where did you get this info from?

Father in law who is an electrician checked it for me after I was told about them by a few people. He said there cheap Chinese fuses and could potentially be dangerous. Just replace with a standard 3amp UK fuse

Ok. I have a few edisions. Will check the out.
Very suprised at Edision. They are a reputable German company.

He's thinking of a cheaper Chinese brand surely. Not this German one.
If yours came from world of satellite and has a European plug that then plugs into a UK converter then the fuse inside the converter is the problem. Anyway, just passing on info which I know to be true. It's upto you if you change it or not obviously

If yours came from world of satellite and has a European plug that then plugs into a UK converter then the fuse inside the converter is the problem. Anyway, just passing on info which I know to be true. It's upto you if you change it or not obviously

Hi i ordered the miraclebox from world of sat..it says it comes with 2 pin to 3 pin adapter..will i need to do anything

Hi i ordered the miraclebox from world of sat..it says it comes with 2 pin to 3 pin adapter..will i need to do anything
I would change the fuse just to be safe if it was me. I would never take chances with anything other than a good quality British fuse after this

Back