MINI Edison Mini Plus - Cable Tuner

nims076

Hi,

I have just purchased this box and have the latest Openvix on there.

I cannot seem to scan any channels for Virgin on there. The tuner seems fine as it scans when a sky feed is plugged in.
The issue isn't the virgin feed because when I plug the feed in to my hub, my broadband works fine and I am trying that same feed in the Edison.

I configure the tuner as DVB-C, enabled and have tried both 41050 or 00000 as my NETID and I have tried bruteforce and also Virgin 6952 and various other combos to scan with.
The automatic scan nor ABM come up with any channels. ABM gives me a tuner failed error.

Any ideas please?

Thanks

ABM tuner failed message is a wrong net ID or a cable issue, is the cable live? Connection made good?
I would of use ABM to scan.

Apologies for not replying sooner but only had a chance to try this out today.
The feed is fine as it's the same feed to my broadband which works perfectly well.

I have tried exactly as the guide states and put everything to yes and added the SNR for my netid

I get an error with the automatic scan that states it's trying to find used transponders in the cable network and then it fails to scan anything

ABM gives me a tuning failed fatal error

Hi
I'll do this tomorrow but there is only one tuner
It's a single tuner that supports S, T and C.
When I plug in S and choose 28.2, it scans perfectly

I have been plugging the feed into the same slot as the satellite socket
There is an antenna port beside but I assumed this was for connecting terrestrial
I will give that a try tomorrow and report back, hopefully that resolves it.

I have tried with and without a splitter so shouldn't be the splitter issue but hopefully the antenna port works for cable

OS_MINI_PLUS_04-500x500.png

The brand new member of the EDISION OS mini family, the OS mini+ DVB-S2/T2/C is here to amaze you! It is an all-new addition to our E2 LINUX receivers and comes with E2 Linux operational system, H.265 HEVC support, BROADCOM MIPS Dual Core 742MHz proccessor, 512MB NAND Flash & 512MB RAM memory, WiFi & Bluetooth on Board, Full Media Player, EDISION 4:1 UNIVERSAL IR remote control, plus a NEW updated 8-digit VFD Display. All the above, combined with unbelievable price and uncompromised EDISION guarantee and support, make it a one way option for your choice!!!

EDISION OS MINI+ HAS A BRAND NEW TYPE OF SINGLE TUNER. IT CAN BE USED FOR EITHER DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/T2 OR DVB-C. CONNECT BOTH SATELLITE AND TERRESTRIAL FEEDS OR BOTH SATELLITE AND CABLE FEEDS. TUNER CAN BE SET TO DVB-S2 BUT DUE TO THE TUNER TYPE ITS POSSIBLE TO SCAN BOTH SIGNAL TYPES (via AutobouquetsMaker, Terrestrial Scan or Satellite scan). IT'S THEN POSSIBLE TO SWITCH BETWEEN SATELLITE AND TERRESTRIAL/ CABLE CHANNELS THROUGH CHANNEL LIST WITHOUT CHANGING TUNER SETTINGS.

Back