MINI Edison Os Mini Stopped getting channels help

dougieled

Hi,

I setup my mgcam along with the edison os mini a few days ago. All going well for the first few days. I turn it off at the plug when i go to bed at night and ive came down today for the openvix to just sit at please wait screen and no sky channels are loading it is just all black screens. The normal freeview channels seem to work fine and ive been in contact with the line owner and he says all the up and working fine.

Has anyone experienced this of have any knowledge about how to fix this?

Note: Ive rebooted box, wifi and restarted mgcam

you dont unplug these excellent boxes as epg and abm usually update in the early morning.first to check is network test to see if box has lost its lan connection,you cant lose channels unless you factory reset.

ahh hell wifi might have to reboot box and router.

best to use hardwired in future.

192.168.1.254 enter that in browser user admin pass on router admin pass not wifi 1 go in to advanced setting turn smart setup off stops lines working

Dont have smart setup enabled. And ive also tried rebooting both and also stopping and starting the cam. Ive also tried to reboot without the USB device in

Could be the line is down and you've been bumped try a test line and see if that works from another provider,

He says it's fine that doesn't make it so, get a test line from someone else if that works then the line is the issue then you can look at other issues, you could also try the box in another location if you know someone with a dish

I'm having the same issue. Premium channels have been freezing today and now aren't working at all, just a blank screen.

Tried rebooting box and router and also stop/started cam, still no joy.

Will try a test line now

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ohh yea. Ive done that using Filezilla. It was working for 3-4 days then one day came home turned on the box and it just sat at openvix please wait screen

Back