Editing extras.xml on Dsayers build (Slyk 1 HD)

KDMann

Hi Guys,

I have decided to use dsayers build on my H2H with the Slyk skin.
When i go into extras.xml to change the Slyk logo to sky and remove the picon on the single bar epg it makes the box break when rebooting (numbers go -00- to -49- and then -99- and back to -00- ect.

Has any suggestions or a work around to change the logo and remove the picon from single epg?

Ensure that you change both parts for picon on infobar

<!-- infobar picons -->
<!-- 1 = Picons -->
<!-- 2 = No Picons (default)-->
<!-- edit both panels -->

<screen name="InfobarPicon">
<panel name="InfobarPicon2" />
</screen>

<screen name="SecondInfobarPicon">
<panel name="SecondInfobarPicon2" />
</screen>

Dont remember changing both so that might be the solution!! Just doing a low level format on usb so i can try backup before i do that. Ill keep you posted

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

For doing a backup I just backup image to hdd that way you can reflash via the menu's if needed.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yeah but for some reason it doesnt boot back up so wont be able to use the back up

Also sky sports 3 is called sky sports darts HD and ive tried to rescan but it wont change back. Any ideas?

You can just delete the whole skin folder then box should boot. Or you could copy a clean copy of the extras.xml then if it bootloops again just send the clean copy of the extras.xml back power off using back power button and turn back on

Also sky sports 3 is called sky sports darts HD and ive tried to rescan but it wont change back. Any ideas?

Menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker, delete bouquets then menu, setup, service searching, automatic scan.

Or from sky sports darts try menu, setup, service searching, manual scan

Back