EE IPTV Issues

This isn't working for me. Is anyone aware of any other settings? Seem to be blocking showbox as well as all my iptv apps the provider I use doesn't allow VPN either

a bit of a late reply but these settings will work on ee 4g so anyone who needs em feel free to use em
This helped i can use my vpn and use my. Iptv without or with one ee blocked using iptv and my vpn these settings definitely work nice one mate just make sure the amp. Protocol is on ipv4/ipv6

a bit of a late reply but these settings will work on ee 4g so anyone who needs em feel free to use em

Accidentally stumbled on this fix for a android phone on ee which was blocking my iptv, used new apn settings and it worked superb and no need for a vpn... Thanks

It's not just EE , when I go overseas my Giffgaff/O2 SIM is fine for a week or so then stops working and I have to change the APN and then it works fine,
The exact same happens when I return to the UK, fine for a week or so then it stops and I have to revert back to my original APN.
Strange,,,,

Back