Elite Buzzard III ENTRY Gaming PC - AMD A10 3.6GHz, 4GB, 1TB.

dt99

TK Veteran
So, it seems I won the PC.....can't believe I actually won, well pleased.

Son's first question, will it play GTA V and COD?

Anyone know or any suggestions on what could be done to upgrade it to make it possible? Never had a gaming PC before, only ever had a crappy laptop.

I'm just happy I have one, bloody teenagers are always wanting more.

So, it seems I won the PC.....can't believe I actually won, well pleased.

Son's first question, will it play GTA V and COD?

Anyone know or any suggestions on what could be done to upgrade it to make it possible? Never had a gaming PC before, only ever had a crappy laptop.

I'm just happy I have one, bloody teenagers are always wanting more.
It will play most new games gta cod most new releases I've got an old xbox pad wired one with USB on end for playing online games with there's an app called steam you can buy and download any games from there it saves going out and buying discs downloads them to a library and just install them will ask my son he knows a few sites

only thing I can think off, and remember , I know NOTHING
probably another 4G of RAM , if the motherboard will support it,
and, possibly a better graphics card,
I got my lad a PC a couple of years ago for MILD gaming, He's only 10, so minecraft and the like,
got an 8G RAM and a £40 graphics card, that graphics card wouldnt be near good enough for the games you are talking about I dont think,
BUT remember, I know NOTHING about computers,
I nearly shat myself at work the other week when one lad said he had bought a graphics card at £450.!!!! :grimacing:
yep, that is four hundred and fifty quid, my lads computer cost about half that.!!!!!

I got my lad a PC a couple of years ago for MILD gaming, He's only 10, so minecraft and the like,
got an 8G RAM and a £40 graphics card, that graphics card wouldnt be near good enough for the games you are talking about I dont think,
I nearly shat myself at work the other week when one lad said he had bought a graphics card at £450.!!!! :grimacing:
yep, that is four hundred and fifty quid, my lads computer cost about half that.!!!!!
My computer got 4gig ram don't know about graphics card lol all I know is its a 23 inch all in one dell touch screen IMG_20180912_220647.jpg

Well I wont be paying £450 for a graphics card, I'll see how things go with it. At the end of the day, my son already has a PS4 and an Xbox 1, so he can take a running jump if he thinks I'm spending hundreds to get him playing GTA. PC will be for me, as you know I needed one anyway, plus my laptop is slowly on it's way out. Can't quite believe my luck, I bought 1 ticket and won.

Integrated graphics will run GTA5 but it will look like this
maxresdefault.jpg

Back