End of Openbox ?

Godstar

OK so the s*y technical dept have finally caught up ....so the end is near for that format .

Got a question does anyone use Foreign channels on an openbox ? Are they still working ?
Haven't used the box for films for ages .TBH , but like to watch football now and again.
Not based in the UK , so I'm looking to see what I can do with the openbox here , anybody watch channels from 19° ?

Other than that ....the best fully functioning IPTV boxes ?

OK so the s*y technical dept have finally caught up ....so the end is near for that format .

Got a question does anyone use Foreign channels on an openbox ? Are they still working ?
Haven't used the box for films for ages .TBH , but like to watch football now and again.
Not based in the UK , so I'm looking to see what I can do with the openbox here , anybody watch channels from 19° ?

Other than that ....the best fully functioning IPTV boxes ?

there is a way of running iptv on openbox, think you need to change the WebTV to something else. Not the best I'm told but it is now working on a v8s

You should still be able to pick up channels on 19.2e with it - only fta of course without a euro line.

Back