Enigma 2 freezing after a while

Ive had the same on my enigma 2.

Switched to my M3U to test and it’s perfect.

I’ll switch suppliers on my enigma and keep the M3U on this service.

Had the same problem, fixed it by doing the following and sorted it, by changing from the native player to ExtEPlayer

Menu - Plugins - Green to Download Plugins - System Plugins - SeviceApp and download/Restart Box
Menu - Setup - Usage And GUI - Service App - Change Enigma2 playback system to Service App and player to exteplayer.
Finally, if you're using xStream editor: Menu - Plugins - Xstream Editor - Service Type - Extplayer (5002).

Restart box and this should have a major improvement for IPTV running on enigma2.

I've got the same problem on a new Octagon SF8008, tried the above on both Vix and Wooshbuild, still need to change the channel when it freezes every 30 mins or so. This also happens using the Stalker plugin.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

I've got the same problem on a new Octagon SF8008, tried the above on both Vix and Wooshbuild, still need to change the channel when it freezes every 30 mins or so. This also happens using the Stalker plugin.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Have you been intouch with your provider as could be a fault with there service

I have...he reckons the problem isn't on his side. Also haven't had this problem with MAG boxes (same provider). Is there anything else I can try on E2?

In ServiceApp I've set the playback system to serviceapp and player to exteplayer3 as per instructions in this thread. I can't see a "stream type" option.

In Suls plugin I have set custom TV stream type 5002.

What else needs to be changed?

Thanks

T
In ServiceApp I've set the playback system to serviceapp and player to exteplayer3 as per instructions in this thread. I can't see a "stream type" option.

In Suls plugin I have set custom TV stream type 5002.

What else needs to be changed?

Thanks
Thats it done what needed to be done sorry was on my break so was trying to hurry up

In the Suls plugin config.xml I have "Change all TV streams to IPTV type" still set to 0. Should that be set to 1?

Also when I launch E2iPlayer I always get the error exteplayer3 installation binary failed. Does that have anything to do with it?

Appreciate your support

In the Suls plugin config.xml I have "Change all TV streams to IPTV type" still set to 0. Should that be set to 1?

Also when I launch E2iPlayer I always get the error exteplayer3 installation binary failed. Does that have anything to do with it?

Appreciate your support
On the e2iplayer you have to install them when it first runs or do you get a red x with a warning if so just press ok and will take you to home screen for e2iplayer

Ok after a few days of trying many different things I am stuck. E2iPlayer is working fine, but IPTV channels are still freezing after a while (30 mins or so) and changing the channel brings them back instantly.

Really no idea what to do next. Any tips appreciated.

Ok after a few days of trying many different things I am stuck. E2iPlayer is working fine, but IPTV channels are still freezing after a while (30 mins or so) and changing the channel brings them back instantly.

Really no idea what to do next. Any tips appreciated.
Get intouch with your supplier see if there's a problem their end get a test line or find a better supplier than the one you've got

Get intouch with your supplier see if there's a problem their end get a test line or find a better supplier than the one you've got

Ok I will contact him and let him know what I've tried so far.

Having said that, every supplier has occasional glitching. What puzzles me is that the channel change sorts it out straight away. Isn't there a way to force E2 to simulate a channel change when the picture freezes? Feel free to say no, but I can't be the only one with this issue!

Cheers

Ok I will contact him and let him know what I've tried so far.

Having said that, every supplier has occasional glitching. What puzzles me is that the channel change sorts it out straight away. Isn't there a way to force E2 to simulate a channel change when the picture freezes? Feel free to say no, but I can't be the only one with this issue!

Cheers
There's no way it's as though something has interrupted the stream so it stops and a change of channel reconnects back if you get what I mean mine goes like it if I leave it on overnight

Back