If you can not see your bouquets try restarting the box. With Jedi they don't always appear instantaneously would imagine they take a moment or 3 to create.

Just realised I added your password to both username and password entries. Pm sent but You can either edit the config.xml or manually edit on box in iptv bouquet maker, providers, iptv goto username and change then green to save then try manual update

Apologies that'll teach me for trying 3 things at once lol

Just realised I added your password to both username and password entries. Pm sent but You can either edit the config.xml or manually edit on box in iptv bouquet maker, providers, iptv goto username and change then green to save then try manual update

Apologies that'll teach me for trying 3 things at once lol

ok...brilliant..now a bit further along....after correcting the user name and doing another manual update...it has downloaded the bouquets ..naming each bouquet as it is within the xtream plugin.... thats fine...so i have alot of bouquetsa..but atleast they are in the system whereby i can use the sly1 HDskin....
BUT
when i open any of the bouquets...there are only channel numbers,,,no channel names..and no pictures open...?
for example i have "iptv uk.entertainment"....when i open it i have numbers from 1921 to 2117...and each number is as follows...1921<n/a>
and all are the same.....what do you think....???
a prob at the server tonight.....or a prob at my end...?

ok...brilliant..now a bit further along....after correcting the user name and doing another manual update...it has downloaded the bouquets ..naming each bouquet as it is within the xtream plugin.... thats fine...so i have alot of bouquetsa..but atleast they are in the system whereby i can use the sly1 HDskin....
BUT
when i open any of the bouquets...there are only channel numbers,,,no channel names..and no pictures open...?
for example i have "iptv uk.entertainment"....when i open it i have numbers from 1921 to 2117...and each number is as follows...1921<n/a>
and all are the same.....what do you think....???
a prob at the server tonight.....or a prob at my end...?

Hi..and ive just tried with epg importor.... to set up the epg.....it found the iptv service we set up...so i selected and ticked it for update with epg for this iptv service....it found 0....
so maybe thats why no channel names in the bouquets....but where does the problem lye now...?.

If you've changed service type's you may need serviceapp. Green to download plugins then systemplugins and download serviceapp reboot box.

Menu, setup, usage and gui, service app change player to serviceapp

@rpidemon maybe add about installing serviceapp if changing iptv types

Last edited:
If you've changed service type's you may need serviceapp. Green to download plugins then systemplugins and download serviceapp reboot box.

Yep..youve done...names and working...oh my god.....
my supplier is having probs tonight anyway.....so pictures are jittery..and not as they should be..
but youve done it....
although i cant get epg ...should i re run the epg importer to fill in the epg data ...or wil this not work cos of using the serviceapp...?

Yep..youve done...names and working...oh my god.....
my supplier is having probs tonight anyway.....so pictures are jittery..and not as they should be..
but youve done it....
although i cant get epg ...should i re run the epg importer to fill in the epg data ...or wil this not work cos of using the serviceapp...?
You can goto EPG Importer and press blue for sources then IPTV Bouquet Maker - E2m3u2bouquet cat then tick IPTV green to save then run manual import.

Or IPTV bouquet maker allows you to run EPG Import on scan in IPTV Bouquet Maker, configure change Attemt Epg Import to yes then run manual import then everytime IPTV Bouquet Maker runs it will run EPG Import, you can also set schedule scan etc in configure.

To remove extream editor bouquets I think you can go in extream editor then menu and reset bouquets this will remove all bouquets so you will need to re run ABM and IPTV Bouquet Maker.

Hi,
When I try to use manual uploading the epg then message come 0 event found.
one of my supplier do not provide epg and I am wondering is there anyway I can figure it out

@rpidemon maybe add about installing serviceapp if changing iptv types
The serviceapp is the 1st plugin installed in the guide

Hi,
When I try to use manual uploading the epg then message come 0 event found.
one of my supplier do not provide epg and I am wondering is there anyway I can figure it out
Have you gone to epg importer try on sources rytec, xmltv, live on sat 1, dead on sat, Irish sports, movies, news, miscellaneous, there just off top of my head and see if your provider is ticked aswell

*Post updated*
Install method for XC Lite 2.0. Back in enigma 2 downloadable plugins.
Install and basic setup for Heinz Catch-up plugin.

Have you gone to epg importer try on sources rytec, xmltv, live on sat 1, dead on sat, Irish sports, movies, news, miscellaneous, there just off top of my head and see if your provider is ticked aswell
yes I have tried epg importer. no joy. I am talking about IPTV epg. My sky and vm epg working perfectly. I am using M51 box

yes I have tried epg importer. no joy. I am talking about IPTV epg. My sky and vm epg working perfectly. I am using M51 box
Which plugin are you using please? Jedi and e2m3u2bouquet make a new entry at the bottom of the sources list if your IPTV provides a epg that is.

The strange thing is when I use my IPTV service through XC plugin then EPG is working. It is the same supplier. Definitely the supplier is providing the EPG.

The strange thing is when I use my IPTV service through XC plugin then EPG is working. It is the same supplier. Definitely the supplier is providing the EPG.
So have you inputted the EPG url correctly if using e2m3u2bouquet? Also in EPG importer press menu and choose show log it should give you any errors.

Yes I am using e2m3u2bouquet.
how can i check EPG url ?
are you talking about to check the supplier url in this folder etc/enigma2/e2m3u2boquet/xml.con

Back