Enigma 2 programs?

casper17

Hi folks could someone point me in the direction of were to get the enigma 2 images? I had a site that give me a list of them last night and now cant find it.

Does anyone also have recommendations on which one to use?- I have a vu duo box on vix zeus the one.

If you have a VU duo on VIX, then you already have your image (VIX zeus is the latest).
What exactly are you trying to do so we can help you out?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Add the CCcam with great difficulty. I found the list I was looking for and installed the enigma cam.

I having alot of bother trying to get the CCcam.cfg to show up under softcam manager for some reason an existing CCcam 2.2 file is sitting in the softcam manager interface which doesnt load or install I did not put this here I put in the 2.1 version using filezilla and putting it in etc folder and I can see it sitting there.

Satman helped me last night and he said its working fine for him but im getting no where and been at it 2 days now.

---------- Post Merged at 07:36 PM ----------

Also now showing up 'Service not found' (SID not found in PAT) when I try to install the enigma softcam in Vix- install local extension. it loads up and then when prompting GUI restart and selecting Yes this shows up???????

---------- Post Merged at 07:47 PM ----------

Ok I have finally got the image to show up in the softcam manager switched it 2.3 and installed now showing up active. I believe the next step is to auto start but this isnt an option it has

red- close
green- now showing 'stop' as I pressed start to install
orange- restart
blue disable startup

Anyone?

---------- Post Merged at 08:08 PM ----------

Sorry for sending multiple message in a row but I have finally got it sorted!!!! Seem to be a simple glitch with the box because I done nothing different other than switching the enigma cam set up.

Thanks everyone for their patience especially Satman.

If anyone needs help with the set up please post a thread or PM me and Ill get back to you maybe I can explain one novice to another.

You're all over the place with this same query (you're in at least three threads, try keep it to here. You have the CCcam file so just try to use this step by step, it does work, it is how I put mine onto my octagon.

Install Filezilla onto your PC / laptop allowing any access your firewall asks of you, then launch it once installed.

For this step i am going to use the Quick connect option but you can at a later date create a profile for your receiver so you can connect at the press of a button or two.

Along the top of the program you will see the following boxes.
Host: ( enter the IP address of your receiver here )
Username: This is set to "root" by default so enter that.
Password: by default this if left blank or "password", unless you have changes this. for now enter password.
Port: The default port is 21 so enter that then press the connect button.

If all goes successfully you should now be connected to your receiver. the boxes on the left of the program are your PC those on the right are the internal file structure of your Receiver. navigate to the TMP/ folder on your receiver and drag the softcam file ( must be in .ipk format ) to this location. once done you can exit from Filezilla. ( although you will need to use it once more before we are done ).

On your receiver navigate to the ipk installer. this can be found as so. Blue button> ViX> install local extension. If your file transfer via filezilla went correctly you will see the file listed here. Highlight this file and press the green button to install the file, you should see a conformation box just follow the directions selecting yet to reboot once complete.

While the receiver is rebooting install and launch notepad++
make a new file by clicking on File> New. you do not need to enter any thing into this file for use with a FTV card but the file is needed by the cam.
with this new file open again click on file but this time select the save as option and you will see another box popup.

In this new box select the location you wish to save this file to using the icons on the left hand side then under the File name heading enter the file name as CCcam.cfg Making sure it is this exact spelling as it is case sensitive then under the heading Save as type select the following All types (*.*) and press the save button. Once again open your FTP program and login as above but this time navigate to /ETC on the receiver and copy the file you just created there, exiting the program once done.

Now we can activate the Cam via the blue button. Blue button> softcam manager. press green to start the cam and blue to enable auto start.

Thats pretty much it. you should now be setup to use your Sky uk FTV card Via CCcam.

Back