Enigma 2

Alison

Hello

I seem to have lost the listing for my recorded programmes and am unable to record new programmes

Any advice you can give me would be much appreciated

Thanks

assuming you mean you had recordings on your usb/hdd that you can no longer access... it sounds like your box has lost its mount for the usb/hdd, you need to check IF it is mounted correctly. On ATV press menu/info panel/plugins/mountmanger....your device should be set as: Mount:/media/hdd, if its anything else (sda1, user) press the green button to setup mounts then use the direction pad to change to hdd, box will reboot & you should have your recordings back plus be able to record same as before.

assuming you mean you had recordings on your usb/hdd that you can no longer access... it sounds like your box has lost its mount for the usb/hdd, you need to check IF it is mounted correctly. On ATV press menu/info panel/plugins/mountmanger....your device should be set as: Mount:/media/hdd, if its anything else (sda1, user) press the green button to setup mounts then use the direction pad to change to hdd, box will reboot & you should have your recordings back plus be able to record same as before.
Thanks when I go to mount manager and setup mounts it is blank? Any ideas?

1st check your usb/hdd is connected propperly then restart your box & check the mount again.
usb/hdd mounts have been covered a lot in the zgemma section (same/similar process for all Enigma2 recievers)

I'm using a 1Tb external hdd mounted as media/hdd (see pic)mounts.jpg

Last edited:
1st check your usb/hdd is connected propperly then restart your box & check the mount again.
usb/hdd mounts have been covered a lot in the zgemma section (same/similar process for all Enigma2 recievers)

I'm using a 1Tb external hdd mounted as media/hdd (see pic)View attachment 28734
Thanks I’ve checked and all plugged in ok sorry to be thick but what is ATV as can’t find that unless I have a different setup
Thanks

my build has ATV firmware as its base but there are others such as VIX, PLi so dont worry about that, are you using an external hard drive or a usb pen drive & has the box picked it up once restarted?
If the box has detected it...when you go to mount manager you should see the drive but it may not be mounted as media/hdd (it needs to be)

Back