Enigma tv app

mike123

VIP Member
TK Supporter
just to let you know guys their is a great app as above for streaming your sat box to various devices. yes you have to pay 5 euro however, it is far superior than any of the free ones out there.

My set up is xpeed lx2 in the front room

In my sons room I have a mx quad core android box with google app installed for enigma TV

on my mobile I also have the android app setup for streaming outside the home network works well in my galaxy note

so I have multi room and only paying for one line and he can watch which ever channel he wants

Hi there are quite a few free streaming apps for enigma 2 boxes now available for andriod and apple devices..
I use blackbox thats been around years and i can watch any channel on my E2 box on ipad or G3 there's also a VU one
you only need the box ip the user and password and off you go.

correct drummer however, I don't know about the blackbox one however, the vu+ player you need very high upload and download speeds for it to work. with the enigma tv app you can achieve the same with much lower internet speeds.

Mike do you have to purchase the €5.99 key before it'll work or is that only if you wanna use it outside your home network? Mine won't connect to box.

you have to purchase the licence to watch it in full screen mode however, you can test it for free. make sure you set it up in the correct manner I made a few mistakes.

in the enigma settings make sure
1. type in your box ip
2 root as your username
3. the port is 80
4. and tick multi tuners if you have them

then click
1. get local stream ip
2. get public stream ip

then go to tv control all your boquets should appear

Last edited:
Got it working on the laptop easy enough mike but when I use the app on my phone it won't connect. I didn't want to pay for the key code if it weren't compatible with mi Sammy s5.

Just tried it on my phone too (IPhone 6) - put in all the details (except for username as it doesn't ask for that) and just get a white screen with lines on it (with Enigma-TV on the top)

I have Vu+ player but very glitchy when trying to watch football.

Reason I wanted to get this working is because I'm sure you can connect to the server via 3G/4G or from another network! The vu+ player only works when your connected to same network unless you open ports on your router which I ain't got a clue how to do!
P.S spidersat try using vlc with the vu+ player it works alot better!

watch the videos on the website. you may have to port forward your router. you do have to pay to turn on web control I think. he also has a forum which will get you up and running. however, I just watched the video's it is easy enough and dose work on iPhone and google apps.

spider 69 make sure the correct ports are open and you have it set in the internet control mode (public) and it will work fine.

Hi Mike / All,
I have registered with Enigma TV and bought a licence and have set up the Internet Control.
Still won't connect so assume it is port forwarding.
80 is open and VU plus works.
Any ideas what "application" I need to use on BT Broadband to port forward 8080 as I think that is the other one I need to open!
Nearly there now!
Cheers

just to let you know guys their is a great app as above for streaming your sat box to various devices. yes you have to pay 5 euro however, it is far superior than any of the free ones out there.

My set up is xpeed lx2 in the front room

In my sons room I have a mx quad core android box with google app installed for enigma TV

on my mobile I also have the android app setup for streaming outside the home network works well in my galaxy note

so I have multi room and only paying for one line and he can watch which ever channel he wants

Yep me too, running perfect off my LX2, worth every penny if you ask me. Got the PC app and works perfect, will install on my iphone soon so enjoying the app. Thanks for the notice Mike123 :butkiss:

ask the bloke on the forum I know how to forward tor my talktalk router but not sure about others

Back