Entering epg causes Zgemma box to crash an reboot

Royc75

Hi folks. Newbie to this zgemma .h2.s. It came pre configured and all worked OK for a while. For the last few weeks, when I try to select any bouquets. The box crashes and reboots. I've pics of the error message. I've set up a new memory key and it has the same issue. Using slyk 1 hd v2.0 drivers 2016-01-21. Any help or pointers of where this should boosted would be great

Version 2???

Seriously pal, you need to update the skin. the skin has been improved massively since v2. If you like the old style with the icons across the top, download v4.
If you what the latest sky firmware look (not sky q), download v5.

http://www.techkings.org/openvix-openatv-skins/102929-slyk-1-hd-sly-skin-version-5-a.html

This skin might not be what is causing your crashing. Switch to the default skin and see if it still crashes.
If it does, it's time for a reflash (back up your line details before any reflash).

Thanks Kiddac. Box needed a reflash. After some speed reading around the forum, I went with Wooshbuild v5. After some usbkey frustration for a an hour or so, finally did the low level format on the usbkey and the magic FLSH appeared immediately. Process was very straightforward from there out. Your new skin is class. I had been using a USB Wifi link for the last few months. This isn't as stable. Swapped to a homeplug and it is running really well. Thanks for the advice!!

Back