Entertainment section for cable?

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
I can't find the cable section.. can this be moved to there plz?

My question is, is everyones entertainment section working ok? Mines freezing like every 20/60 seconds

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Yeah loads on entertainment.. like syfy hd sd, blaze, gold, but movies were ok and sports were ok. Emailed the guy an he said he's gonna give me a new line on another server. Dunno what the difference will be

A lot of cashe servers are struggling,Main servers with real cards are mostly ok but a cashe server is a sub server off a main server

My server apparently has 3 locals but recently I've been getting a lot of freezing and glitching on the entertainment/Asian/kids channels. Every time I ask the provider he says everything is ok his end with most ecms showing as OK.

So whats the fix for this ? What do you mean by 3 local servers ?? Does that mean its not from the actual card/main source?

My server apparently has 3 locals but recently I've been getting a lot of freezing and glitching on the entertainment/Asian/kids channels. Every time I ask the provider he says everything is ok his end with most ecms showing as OK.

Try a test line from someone else :(y):

Oh by the way... Changed from cccam to mgcamd no problems now! How does that make any sense? I dunno but it works.. No problems what so ever

Back