EPG Always Opening at BBC One Not Current Channel

I have the problem, its only manifests on IPTV bouquets, regardless of what that setting is. Obviously, sat bouquets react as expected with regard to that setting. I dont know what the fix is, but i can assure you, changing that setting does nothing with this particular issue with iptv bouquets.

Edit, jclappy has confirmed it hasn't worked for him, we both have the same problem.

Edit 2, and accord.
Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

The original question from the OP never mentioned IPTV or I wouldn't have chipped in.
I haven't got IPTV and have no idea about IPTV bouquets.

I am trying to work out what ipab and iptv bouquets has to do with the original posters question regarding wooshbuild. The response from Willo will sort conventional non iptv bouquets so they either open on last channel or first whichever is required.

I think it is the xc plugin or providers way of identifying channels which is the issue, my iptv is via script and can be set using the method willo described in his original post 13. Alternatively it may be a different option in Ipab but can't think why as it is just a base image with a few bits added so inner workings should be same as a plain atv/vix image.

I think it is the xc plugin or providers way of identifying channels which is the issue, my iptv is via script and can be set using the method willo described in his original post 13. Alternatively it may be a different option in Ipab but can't think why as it is just a base image with a few bits added so inner workings should be same as a plain atv/vix image.
I think it's xtream editor plugin, as i have iptv via script, which reacts as desired, and IPTV via xtream, and its only the bouquets from that with the problem

Has to be the xc plugin then by process of elimination, how you resolve that is beyond me as have never used it. If you find the answer can you post back to help the others with same issue, good luck with it.

I use iptv through script and have the problem. Even with clean install of latest Wooshbuild, as soon as the IPTV script is run the EPG always opens on the first channel in bouquet rather than the one being viewed

The problem with iptv is each providers script and channel setup is different. There is probably not going to be one simple way that will work for all. If you are lucky as I was it is as easy as using willo's explanation earlier in the thread, if not maybe try asking provider of iptv for their thoughts.

Not true in general, most providers scripts literally populate the bouquets and that is all they do. This seems to be an enigma2 issue regarding the type of stream that is in a bouquet. It is a recent issue as always used to open on the same channel that was being viewed so I would suggest an update to something has caused it.
I've trawled through all settings and as far as I can see there is no solution at the moment

Not true in general, most providers scripts literally populate the bouquets and that is all they do. This seems to be an enigma2 issue regarding the type of stream that is in a bouquet. It is a recent issue as always used to open on the same channel that was being viewed so I would suggest an update to something has caused it.
I've trawled through all settings and as far as I can see there is no solution at the moment
Only started for me after an update to xtream editor but since people without it have the same problem im less inclined to blame it

Which part of the statement in post 31 is not true? If your providers script and channel reference/channel set up does not match what enigma 2 is capable of recognising how is it expected to sort it. Lazy incompetent iptv providers who cannot be bothered to adapt their service to work with enigma2 are the ones who need to sort it their end. If you are lucky and your iptv provider has made the effort and his/her streams contain the correct service references you get decent epg and enigma2 will recognise the channel.

It's got nothing to do with Providers, service refs or sorting channels - I'm not sure how that is even related to what we're talking about.

Both of my providers provide good scripts and I've also running them simultaneously using Suls at the minute and in all three instances I have the same problem. It looks like it's to do with the stream type or the bouquet type...Out of interest are people having the problem using abm or abe2?

So what is it then? Why does mine work and yours don't, going by your very adamant statement that it has nothing to do with providers, references or channel sorting you have obviously done some research so finding a solution shouldn't be too much of a problem, good luck with it.

Yes I am blaming iptv providers just as you are blaming enigma 2 changes, but still no nearer an answer as to why some work and some don't. So I will make this my last comment and maybe the thread can get back on track. As I mentioned before good luck :(y)::rolleyes:

Back