EPG Downloader

pcoulter

Hi
Odd thing today. I recently upgraded to wooshbuild v6. Everything fine (eventually) but this morning when by EPG was to be downloaded it attempts to do it but nothing happens. My EPG seems to be one day out?? The timer is correct but seems to not update and is listed as yesterdays TV programmes?

This never happened with previous versions. Can anyone help please?

Thanks

What box / what services (satellite / cable / iptv) ... have you set the epg plugin to download daily?

What box / what services (satellite / cable / iptv) ... have you set the epg plugin to download daily?
Yes iptv and downloads each morning. Attempted to do this and this was on screen but it did not do it. HGEMMA H5 box

IPTV isn't a standard thing on these boxes - it's either satellite or cable so it's helpful in your opening post to let people know if you're using any additional services on your box otherwise people could be scratching their heads coming up with ideas that aren't relevant because we've not got the whole picture ;)

I believe the EPG for IPTV comes through a script from your provider so best to get in contact with them to see if they're having any issues.

I’m having a similar issue with ipab. Tried cross epg. Tried setting it to download through the night. The guy I have it with has disappeared off the book. So at a loose end.

Back