EPG & Flashing Issues

nova0990

EPG & Flashing Issues

Hi guys,

I currently use a 1tb mypassport hdd. Its been formatted to exfat, initialised, mounted & converted to ext4. I have setup the epg to download to the hdd and attempted to download but get no epg listings except a few (mostly free) the ones i get listings for are only 1 or 2 programs in the line.

I have decided to try & upgrade my software from Virtuoso Extreme to Sucmnsee's image but i have the problem where the zgemma is not recognising the sandisk usb. It just keeps booting despite being formatted 10 times lol.

I have now tried to FTP the zgemma folder to the box but when i choose to install it (via tv menu) i get the countdown from 60 but then it does nothing?

I am hoping a re-flash solves my epg problem but how can i get this flashed now?

Thank you guys.

---------- Post Merged at 09:20 PM ----------

Finally got sucmnsee to install! Woop! Just wondering where to get the Sky Q skin for it? & fingers crossed the EPG populates now!

---------- Post Merged at 09:56 PM ----------

FIXED! Turns out somehow my Virtuoso Extreme Image must have went corrupt interms of EPG updates. After a reflash to sucmnsee everything is working PERFECT!

Could someone tell me howto change his image though to show 'ALL' channels as default epg rather than by category ent > docs etc?

Thanks!

Back