EPG for IPTV

Hi All

I'm running woosh v6 on my h2s and have an iptv sub from xtream tv can someone please explain to me if or how i can get epg for this

Many Thanks in advance

I'm not sure. What im looking to do is when i press epg on my remote i have all in it sly and iptv to choose from. I'm not sure if i need to download plugins or where to start

My IPTV is in the plugin i have to go to that every time i want to watch it i thought having it all in epg would be a lot better

I did and was told yes you run the bouquet method developed by the wooshbuild lads. I have looked on here but couldn't find anything maybe i missed it

I can't see how you would get that from plugin to bouquets then. If they said they are working in conjunction with WooshBuild they should be able to give you a code to enter into WooshBuild and get your bouquets or at least give you a script to use with putty.

I think you need to get back in touch with them and get help, unless I'm missing something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry your supplier sound slike idiot hes obviously useing the xtreamTV or xcplugin as you would rather have it in epg he should give you a putty script with the user // pass of your sub

as for epg with iptv

When iptv installed exit out
Menu Plugins
Download Plugins
Extensions
Epg importer
when downloaded set up to auto do at a time suits then press blue ( sources ) and check the following.....
Rytec iptv || Uk Satmate || Sky Uk - Tick them all
Start Import After Booting Up - change to Always Green to Save Then yellow to start import

sorry your supplier sound slike idiot hes obviously useing the xtreamTV or xcplugin as you would rather have it in epg he should give you a putty script with the user // pass of your sub

as for epg with iptv

When iptv installed exit out
Menu Plugins
Download Plugins
Extensions
Epg importer
when downloaded set up to auto do at a time suits then press blue ( sources ) and check the following.....
Rytec iptv || Uk Satmate || Sky Uk - Tick them all
Start Import After Booting Up - change to Always Green to Save Then yellow to start import
Thanks for replying have downloaded epg Importer but can't see a UK satmate to tick.

Quick update I got a reply from provider today even know I have a year sub for 2 boxes he has asked for another £30 for epg is this normal?

Quick update I got a reply from provider today even know I have a year sub for 2 boxes he has asked for another £30 for epg is this normal?
For an EPG no its not....is he wearing a dick turpin type of mask by any chance. I'm using wooshbuild with my IPTV and it really is a 10 min job to set up......so i don't know what your supplier is on about.

Back