EPG Full button fucntion list

Help with EPG setup please. Im just starting to use openatv after using Sucmnees for nearly 2 years. I know it sounds petty ,but can someone please point me in the right direction to get my new image to look a bit like what i had before. When i pressed the bottom scroll button whilst watching i get an image with a the selected channel as a thumbnail (pic 1). I cant seem to configure openatv to do that at the moment . pic 2 is of the openatv when i press the down scroll button.Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_2295.JPG
    IMG_2295.JPG
    461.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2296.JPG
    IMG_2296.JPG
    484.8 KB · Views: 26
Open epg then press menu, then set view mode to graphics followed by scroll down to picture in graphics and set to yes then green to save. You may need to reboot for it to take effect. Due to the metrix skin you are using it will look slightly different to your first picture.

Open epg then press menu, then set view mode to graphics followed by scroll down to picture in graphics and set to yes then green to save. You may need to reboot for it to take effect. Due to the metrix skin you are using it will look slightly different to your first picture.

Thanks. I did what you suggested but still no change. Im thinking maybe Matrix skin doesnt do that like Vix night hd skin. i have tried to downlaod the vix one but cant find it unfortunately. I am also wandering i have to perhaps download a plugin of something for the Matrix skin to do the graphic thumbnail. I dont know Thanks

Press the 'down' button to enter the service list.
Press MENU > CONFIGURATION (might be settings on ATV)
Change 'Show picons in service list' to 'yes'.

I gave you the way to do it while in epg as mentioned in your first post my mistake I should have looked closer at pictures though, these are taken in the bouquets screen and I can't get metrix skin to display the little tv there, as you thought the skin does not support it. It does support it in epg screen though.

Ignore that it is possible I forgot to reboot open your bouquets list press menu then ok on settings scroll down to channel list service mode and set to simple then down to show Mini tv change to yes press green to save then reboot, it will look like this1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Last edited:
I gave you the way to do it while in epg as mentioned in your first post my mistake I should have looked closer at pictures though, these are taken in the bouquets screen and I can't get metrix skin to display the little tv there, as you thought the skin does not support it. It does support it in epg screen though.

Ignore that it is possible I forgot to reboot open your bouquets list press menu then ok on settings scroll down to channel list service mode and set to simple then down to show Mini tv change to yes press green to save then reboot, it will look like thisView attachment 28409

Thank you very much 1999gtv! Your screen shot is exactly what i have been trying to do all last night and i have now been able to do it, finally. Would have been near impossible to do it without your help as i was having problems finding any openatv epg tutorials around.Thank you and to willo3092 for your help. Cheers

Back