epg import h2h box

gray1313

TK Veteran
hi i have vm and iptv on my box since i've put ******* plugin on my box as thats what my iptv supplier uses and to be honest its great and i get every thing and hardly any glitches its just that when my box does the automatic epg import every morning it takes 2 hours at least were it used to only take 10 mins before i changed to **** i used to use *****adder but they have changed to the ***** now any ideas how i can quicken it up don't get me wrong once it's updated its perfect its just that for them 2 hours my box is a bit slow changing channels exetera thanks in advance for any replies

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know of those plugins but what are you using for you epg, is it epg importer as 2 hours seems a very long time, is that for importing your channels and your epg or just epg.

I don't know of those plugins but what are you using for you epg, is it epg importer as 2 hours seems a very long time, is that for importing your channels and your epg or just epg.
green button epg importer /bluebutton got iptv vod tvshows ticked/ iptv vod films ticked/rytec uk/sat/virgin al 6 ticked as i have v media as well/and iptv bouquet maker iptv ticked i have it set to update at 7.50 every morning just looked and its still updating now

You could try removing epg importer and reinstall to make sure you have the latest version and just check is epg saving to your usb device. Also is your image up to date.

You could try removing epg importer and reinstall to make sure you have the latest version and just check is epg saving to your usb device. Also is your image up to date.
have latest 6.2 with infinity got latest epg config files the lot i always update to any thing new right away and epg location set to mediahdd as i have a 500gb hard drive connected

Have you contacted your provider?

if you manually download the epg (yellow button in epg importer), does it sit on a particular source for a long time without the count increasing? have you tried deleting your epg via Menu ->Setup -> EPG -> Save/Load/Delete menu and then try downloading epg again?

if you manually download the epg (yellow button in epg importer), does it sit on a particular source for a long time without the count increasing? have you tried deleting your epg via Menu ->Setup -> EPG -> Save/Load/Delete menu and then try downloading epg again?
i will try that now grog68

223096 events in 20mins thanks grog68 much apreciated well better than 3 to 4 hours thanks again i have vod films and series as well as all the rest of iptv plus v media as well so thats ok 20 mins for all them events isnt it thanks again

it worked yesterday after deleting epg but today epg update took from 7.50 this morning till 12.49 this afternoon so back to taking ages again any more ideas thanks

How long does it take to connect to your providers peg url via web browser?

green button epg importer /bluebutton got iptv vod tvshows ticked/ iptv vod films ticked/rytec uk/sat/virgin al 6 ticked as i have v media as well/and iptv bouquet maker iptv ticked i have it set to update at 7.50 every morning just looked and its still updating now

Do you need all those iptv sources ticket? If they are all for the same provider maybe just have iptv bouquet maker ticket.

How long does it take to connect to your providers peg url via web browser?

Do you need all those iptv sources ticket? If they are all for the same provider maybe just have iptv bouquet maker ticket.
what about my vod films and tv series i wont get them if i do that or will i

ok i will but yesterday after deleting epg from hard drive it worked ok untill this morning then it was back to beeing realy slow again so after trying what you sujested if that doesnt work im thinking of initialising my hard drive again but therei s nothing on the hard drive exept my epg what do you think

Give it a shot but I'm not sure, maybe just general hosting issues where epg downloads from. Have you checked providers to see if they know of issues?

Give it a shot but I'm not sure, maybe just general hosting issues where epg downloads from. Have you checked providers to see if they know of issues?
ye ive asked provider and he says every thing good at his end and to be honest the service of him is great hardly any glitches are ewt runs perfect 99 percent of time

Back