EPG Importer and IPTV

I'm using ipab and have an iptv sub that I'm trying out. The epg is non existent. Any ideas how I can get a working epg? Is it possible to get an epg and bouquet to look like the sly one? When I'm not home the kids have no idea how to find the kids channels ...... thanks

I got a line of text that has xmltv in it when I put on address bar and press enter a list of UK channels come up in text format is this a epgimporter script?

I managed to make one favourites folder with all the channels I want hand picked using echannelizer. Don't let the interface put you off. Its simple and you will be glad you did. You only use 3-4 buttons on the main GUI, after adding your box ip address. Its similar to creating a cd, dragging mp3s.
Process is: -
Get box settings, then just drag and drop channels.
It hides all the folders you want.
It lets you drag and drop the channels in the order you want.
Then save back to box. No need to even reboot!

i was disabling the .sh files to stop creating the folders - No more!

TIP: - Cut and paste channels where you want them to be by using RMB in program.
This is by far the cleanest way, after adding your script to add all channels to your box.
Echannelizer is very good!

Take a look

My supplier had EPG and folders script but created 22 other folders along with all the useless folders like kids and shopping and some folders with only 5 in. Now I have just four folders and no channels that are useless like sky arts. That's a waste of a button press... I have merged satellite with iptv and you would not know. I managed to record 6 things at once the other day to test, not just the normal one IPTV stream.

Don't think you would ever be able to get a perfect USA epg as sometimes channel sources change so one day it could be correct and the next 2 hours out.
I have watched some random bits of USA stuff on my IPTV but the amount of adverts is just crazy. Sometimes it feels like you watch more adverts than you do programs
I just said the same thing the other night... Was bored with the adverts, ridiculous!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back