Cable EPG IMPORTER download for h7c

Warhammer14

TK Veteran
anyone know why when even with a clean atv build im getting this message, im trying to run a iptv script but the EPG importer will either not download or says this as shown below, any help greatly appreciated

IMG_1502.jpg

from downloadable plugins on the box..i was looking elsewhere but couldn't find one..though im sure the one on plugins is mips and not arm

sounds stupid this now mate but im guessing so, been messing around with this box to get it right for last few days and yes had the iptv working at one point. but its when I try the builds its not doing it...im trying now a clean atv build to see if that helps then will look for a vm skin to put on

When trying to fix a problem, do important things first, not cosmetic things. Be sequential and systematic.

I asked about EPGimporter working, not IPTV. Establish where the fault creeps in with EPG importer. Add one thing at a time and try EPG importer after adding each item in your normal setup. Your IPTV script may be fetching a pyo file made for a different python version. A test before you add this will confirm if this is the case. If it is the the case, your provider may have an updated script/file

When trying to fix a problem, do important things first, not cosmetic things. Be sequential and systematic.

I asked about EPGimporter working, not IPTV. Establish where the fault creeps in with EPG importer. Add one thing at a time and try EPG importer after adding each item in your normal setup. Your IPTV script may be fetching a pyo file made for a different python version. A test before you add this will confirm if this is the case. If it is the the case, your provider may have an updated script/file
Yes it was working and the epg was updating and originally I wasn’t getting this epg error. so even without adding iptv I’m still getting this unavailable / error message and cannot see the plug in

Its been happening on wooshbuild and freerange installation, epgimporter installation errors, during plugin installation. Maybe the bods at openatv may know why?
It still does it even without WB or GB, just plain openatv on H9 series gives errors when attempting download/install of epgimporter

Its been happening on wooshbuild and freerange installation, epgimporter installation errors, during plugin installation. Maybe the bods at openatv may know why?
It still does it even without WB or GB, just plain openatv on H9 series gives errors when attempting download/install of epgimporter

cheers mate

I sent PM's to @grog68 regarding this as i installed it half a dozen times, infinity too, i asked if i needed usb as it wad complaining about not enough space for epgimporter etc, i later used a 1gb and also a 4gb usb, same error messages on both builds, models: H92h, H9s and H9t

I sent PM's to @grog68 regarding this as i installed it half a dozen times, infinity too, i asked if i needed usb as it wad complaining about not enough space for epgimporter etc, i later used a 1gb and also a 4gb usb, same error messages on both builds, models: H92h, H9s and H9t
im using a 16gb usb and ive had these messages too

Back