EPG Importer

Bazzer123

Is there a setting I can change that stops the Epg on certain channels from disappearing when I 're-start the box using Vix Image 5.021 with the red HD skin .The other thing is that ITV epg don't show when pressing info except for the first few programmes,the only way round is to select Virgin movies and keep on that channel for a few minutes then all is back to normal .Hope that makes sense.
Bazz

Hi mate from what your saying i guess you are using cable. You would be better off downloading "epg refresh" from the plugins and configure that to go onto vm previews for 3 mins each night. You will get a full 5 days of epg. Forget EPG importer altogether.

The only reason i put it in the skin thread was because it was my first post and placed it there by mistake , plus when i go to change settings on the red hd skin for Epg importer i have to guess where it is ie the time is ok but after that i have to count down with each press of the remote and change it then . Sorry if i have placed it in the wrong thread can mods delete this please and i will post in the proprer thread :)

Hi mate from what your saying i guess you are using cable. You would be better off downloading "epg refresh" from the plugins and configure that to go onto vm previews for 3 mins each ght.
You will get a full 5 days of epg. Forget EPG importer altogether.
Thanks @wilsock set that up and seems to be working ok .
Bazz

Back