epg importer

wellfan

hi, I have sucmnsee vix build and looking to get a epg importer. Can /anyone advise where I can download the ipk for one and also a guide on how to install/set up etc ? Thanks

hi, I have sucmnsee vix build and looking to get a epg importer. Can /anyone advise where I can download the ipk for one and also a guide on how to install/set up etc ? Thanks
Can you go to menu plugins press green to download plugins and I think it's in extensions and download from there

Can you go to menu plugins press green to download plugins and I think it's in extensions and download from there
I don't have any plugins showing in there therefore I think I need to get the ipk and download and I stall manually?

Thanks will have a look.

I have xmltv importer already installed as part of sucmnsee build however not sure if that is EPG importer however when go to source I can't see my IPTV provider listed to populate IPTV epgs. Not sure how to add new sources in this?

xmltv importer is the old name for epg importer so it probably won't install then.
I don't use IPTV so you would probably be best asking in the IPTV section for advice on adding sources.

Back