EPG Location

ste

TK Veteran
Hello,

I'm running Wooshbuild V5 on my H2.H and i'm having an issue with the EPG not loading the full 7 days even though it's set for 7 days. The location is media/hdd but when I look in here, the epg.dat file isn't there and it's confusing the shit outta me.

Sorry should have said, it's using EPG importer and I have both Rytec Sky Uk and Rytec Virgin Uk enabled.

Also tried deleting epg and re-downloading it a few times to no avail including changing some of the settings but still same result... it's quite annoying.

Use vm preview channel to download epg data direct from cable. Switch to vm preview channel in the all channels bouquet for about 5 minutes. You can either set a zap timer to switch to vm preview channel every morning or use epgrefresh to do it.

Use vm preview channel to download epg data direct from cable. Switch to vm preview channel in the all channels bouquet for about 5 minutes. You can either set a zap timer to switch to vm preview channel every morning or use epgrefresh to do it.

The EPG problem is on both Sly and VM bouquets - would this method fix the problem on both?

Any reason why your not using crossepg or did wooshman not setup the h2h image for crossepg?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I also just put the channel on VM Preview and manually done scan with EPG Importer and it still only downloads a partial EPG.

Don't use both epg importer and vm preview together. Untick rytec virgin uk delete epg. Ensure that your mounts are correct then place it on vm preview channel for about 5 minutes see how the epg is then try epg importer with just rytec uk

Don't use both epg importer and vm preview together. Untick rytec virgin uk delete epg. Ensure that your mounts are correct then place it on vm preview channel for about 5 minutes see how the epg is then try epg importer with just rytec uk

Tried that - it partially populated it but nowhere near as much as it should be.

It's weird because EPG Importer works for both Sly and VM but it only fully populated the EPG for 5 days - after this, there's hardly any.

It depends if woosh has locked it. Menu, setup, crossepg configure storage device your usb/hard drive schedule once a day set the time you want it to download go through all the providers and check only sky uk opentv is ticked once done download now

It depends if woosh has locked it. Menu, setup, crossepg configure storage device your usb/hard drive schedule once a day set the time you want it to download go through all the providers and check only sky uk opentv is ticked once done download now

It isn't already on the box - should I download it from plugins?

I downloaded it anyway from plugins and done exactly as you said and it fully populates for today but nothing past today :(

Back