"EPG"... "MENU"... Crash!

cornorth

...cornorth.. I know you are desperate for an answer, but you shouldn't really be posting this question in my thread or this thread. It's isn't skin related. You have either broke something faffing, or broke something with a 3rd party hack.
Try the default skin. If it doesn't crash, you have broke something in the skin. If it does crash... then it could be a million of things. Crash your box, then go to /home/root/logs. zip your last log file and post it in a new thread on the 2s forum. I will look later.
Log file attached
View attachment enigma2_crash_1471249826.zip

Did you try it with another skin, either default skin or another skin?

Also have you deleted the default skin??? nothing major but its reporting its missing a recording icon. I don't think that's your problem though.

crash logs either give you an answer straight away or it can be a bit of a guess.

One of the last things it calls is epgselection.py. Are you using the epg sky tabs/coloured buttons hack. If so you can either try re-downloading my version in my dropbox account (slyk thread).

or download the original openatv version.
https://github.com/openatv/enigma2/blob/master/lib/python/Screens/EpgSelection.py

select raw and copy it into a text editor and save it as EpgSelection.py and upload to

usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens

---------- Post Merged at 02:18 PM ----------

also in graphicalEPGPIG screen and GraphicalInfoBarEPG it seems to be referencing a wrong colour code. (epg.xml)

backgroundColour="skytitlebackground"

there shouldn't be a "U" in color.

backgroundColor=skytitlebackground"

I don't think this is causing any problems though, as my epg works just fine.

** oops how long has that bug been in my code - as it's still in my latest version ** :whistling:

...One of the last things it calls is epgselection.py. Are you using the epg sky tabs/coloured buttons hack. If so you can either try re-downloading my version in my dropbox account (slyk thread).

or download the original openatv version.
https://github.com/openatv/enigma2/blob/master/lib/python/Screens/EpgSelection.py

select raw and copy it into a text editor and save it as EpgSelection.py and upload to usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens

also in graphicalEPGPIG screen and GraphicalInfoBarEPG it seems to be referencing a wrong colour code. (epg.xml)

backgroundColour="skytitlebackground" there shouldn't be a "U" in color. backgroundColor=skytitlebackground"

I don't think this is causing any problems though, as my epg works just fine.

** oops how long has that bug been in my code - as it's still in my latest version ** :whistling:

Ok so I've downloaded the original EpgSelection.py (over 100 lines more code) from github and it crashes when I press EPG
When I put the one from your dropbox I can press EPG, MENU before it crashes

I then put a working GraphicalEpg Menu backup version and just ran a software update and crashes View attachment enigma2_crash_1471381767.zip (running OpenATV, WooshBuild v4.001)

I've done some skin modding but have followed the guides on the threads and have worked fine prior to the update, perhaps they don't compute following an Software Update?

Modded files:
Smaller EPG now Description
Zap Font Size
Now Next Later ChannelSelection (as per post 53 lincsat)

:faint:

Back