EPG Menu..."Getting Event Info Failed"

dillon07

Hi all, any help or advice greatly appreciated.

I am unable to access BBC World or other channels from the EPG menu tabs other than those from normal Sky (Entertainment, Sports, Kids etc.).
When the page is selected, the message reads "Getting Event Info Failed. Invalid null reference in method "iService_Handleptr_info argument 2 of type 'eService reference Const&'

I am running Wooshbuild 4

Hi all, any help or advice greatly appreciated.

I am unable to access BBC World or other channels from the EPG menu tabs other than those from normal Sky (Entertainment, Sports, Kids etc.).
When the page is selected, the message reads "Getting Event Info Failed. Invalid null reference in method "iService_Handleptr_info argument 2 of type 'eService reference Const&'

I am running Wooshbuild 4

any fix for this other than a reflash? Got this on my dm800se. First time seeing this in 5 yr

It means that there is no free tuner to switch to the channel.
Check that you have a signal on both tuners in Menu > Setup > Service Searching > Signal Finder.
It can also happen if your recording 2 programmes and try to switch to another.

Check that you have a signal on both tuners in Menu > Setup > Service Searching > Signal Finder.
Thanks for your reply, you are correct I only have a signal on tuner B. Do I need a signal on A with vermin? I read somewhere that A should be set to 'Not Configured'

I
How should tuner A be configured?

Sorry, what box do you have? Is it cable and satellite?
The post is in the 2S section that is twin sat.

Sorry, there is so little on here about the issue I have I couldn't choose which thread to write in.
I have a H5 with just the one cable. I have flashed the box set up tuner B with NetID 41053 (Leeds) and tried both North Yorkshire and North West Yorkshire as my location. I can find 654 channels, the epg is set up in perfect order starting at BBC one HD but there are no programmes in the epg and when I choose any channel I get the error message iservicehandler.......
Please help

• When I press the arrow down it shows BBC2 on the info bar (no programme info) but then when I change channel I get the error message.

Back