EPG not loading

Scaveman

Hi all is anyone else not able to download the epg this morning?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

what are you using to update epg?

What source have you got selected?

If you use epgimport have you updated it recently as the sources are changing

OH yes, it downloads ok for me today

Thanks grog68 I'm using epg importer I've just updated the plug in and selected all the uk sources now it working again thanks
I just read your other post[emoji106][emoji106]

green button -> red button -> Extensions and then select epgimport. This will delete the plugin.

Now press the exit button once and then Green button -> extensions and again select epgimport and this will install the latest epgimporter

Thanks grog68 - I’ve done that. I’ve selected the following sources:

- UK - Freeview
- UK - FTA
- UK - International
- UK - Sky Live
- UK - Sky Dead
- UK - Sports/Movies
- Vermin UK cable

When I scan using the above I’m only picking up 97k events - before I was picking 200k + events. Are there any other sources I need to select?

I’m not sure what you mean by New or EOL sources? I’ve basically updated the plugin as you mentioned - once I did that - I’ve selected the sources I mentioned above. How do I select the New or EOL sources?

Thanks - I’ve just reperformed it again and now get the new sources. The scan receives around 176k events - is that about right or should I be getting more?

I don't use sat normally so don't know the figure but if your epg is populated then you should be OK, cable channels is normally about 5 days, sat I think is 7

Wish i could get that on my box but mo matter how many times i delete it the new sources just wont come up it always goes back to the same one

Wish i could get that on my box but mo matter how many times i delete it the new sources just wont come up it always goes back to the same one
I had same problem with one of my setups in the end I changed the hard drive restarted the box then it worked

Back