EPG problem after new sport listings

slim129

In need of some help please new sports channels kicked in today but for some reason sky sport football & sky sports arena have different channel listings one has ch4 and other thinks its E4 but definiatly not sport. Ive tried different skins retuned box but to no avail, any ideas would be great. with thanks

This has been covered a few times already - do an automatic scan via the service searching sub-menu which takes 20-30 minutes and on completion, all channel names will be changed to n/a - now run an ABM scan and all names will appear correctly.

Note: Picons and EPG program data will be sorted in time.

Thanks for quick reply did have a look but couldnt find anything will give it a try and let you know the outcome

still the same even re imaged box, the other new sport channels were the old sky sports 12345 which are fine these are new channels which have been added but still got sport & ch4 channel listings

Are you using IPTV per chance? ... just noticed this thread is in the H2.S section but these channels aren't available on the H2.S but you also don't state that you're using IPTV?

If using iptv you need to use echannelizer to put dvb-2 stream reference this will give most accurate epg info I find epg importer can be wrong at times.

If using iptv you need to use echannelizer to put dvb-2 stream reference this will give most accurate epg info I find epg importer can be wrong at times.
hi man,im just curious,im using iptv and echanneliser but sky added 2 new channels aswell as changing the 5 sports already there and there is no guide to match the channels on echanneliser,do u know if it can be updated to match these

hi man,im just curious,im using iptv and echanneliser but sky added 2 new channels aswell as changing the 5 sports already there and there is no guide to match the channels on echanneliser,do u know if it can be updated to match these

I had this issue I got them to show on Echannlizer by running crossepg and then reboot box and then choose read from stb in Echannlizer

Back