Epg problem epic advunture of bro

jimbob500

Hope this is not a daft question but for the past few days my epg the wrong programme info,lots of my epg says Epic adventure of bro sky channels british eurosport etc,dont no whats up,have restarted zgemma reser router,fresh search with autoboutique nothing has got rid of it

I myself would do that , but never needed to do such a thing so can't say it's safe or not , I will leave it to you or someone else may add their advice

what EPG are you using? Cross EPG? try redownloading the EPG date and see if that works. Also make sure your EPG is set the UK Sly and not someother satellite

Cross epg is 0.8.1,have a posted in wrong bit it is virmin i am using not sly,my provider is is rytec virgin ukxmltv,everything has been ok for mo ths just recently had problem with epg,also when i tried updating rytec providers i get message saying cannot retrieve rytec sources,tried loads of stuff but still getting same problem

Got help bud of tich,regarding re initilise and doin swapfile but still didnt work,was recommended to reflash box with a newer image in vix016,been told 018 might be better,but new to this so learning how to reflash then i will give a bash probably over weekend

Back