Epg problem epic advunture of bro

jimbob500

Hi,hav already asked this in the wrong section,forgive my stupidity,last 2 days my epg is showing incorrect tv listing,lots of entries are saying Epic adventure when it should say formula 1 on f1 channel etc,triefd to update rytec but got message saying cannot retrieve rytec sources,anyone else got this problem,driving me nuts,got some help in other post but nothing worked,ps i have virmin on zgemma box,cross epg is 0.8.1

The same has happened to me. Running a zgemma 2s with cross epg 0.8.1. Tried reloading EPG and channel list, but no good. Can anyone assist me to get the channel list back.

Hi,still havnt worked it out,today its worse mostly every entry in my epg says epic adventure,driving me nuts havnt got a clue whats on,cant rely on my recordings either,seeked help from man a got box off but no reply,ps is it safe to delete bouquets in menu and rescan

Re initialise USB and do swap file and EPG again Should work fine. done this and hey presto, all back and working mate. have a look at my other thread and tich sorted me out.

Cool bud thanks for reply,mega new to this so when a figure out what re initilise usb and do swap file means i will give it a go,

---------- Post Merged at 08:46 PM ----------

Does anyone hav instructions for dummies how to re initilise usb and so swap file to fix epg

Back