EPG problem

morseman

Hi all, i would like a bit of help if possible. My channels are everywhere and when i press the epg button i used to
get a bouquet list, now that has gone and my channels are all over the place, its been 3 hours and still no joy.
I have tried a full transponder scan twice now, and all my channels clear, but still no bouquets even after a scan.

I would appreciate some help if possible, btw its vix apollo 153 by sucmnsee.

Thanks

Last edited:
just go menu / set up/service searching Auto Bouquets maker If you configure it in set up mode expert it will update then you provider pick your local area ect then start scan , should put them in groups

Thanks for your reply tich, i've done all that you mentioned but still no joy, I think it will need a reflash and setup because I can't find my backup.

Right just an update, ive got all the sly side working with abm, but the cable side although the channels are
all there and working abm fails to pick them up. i am useing vix 165 by sucmnsee and also my channels are all NI
and i cant seem to get them to change.
Any ideas guys ?

Menu
setup
service searching
autobouquetsmaker
providers. Change from NI to your area.
Save
start scan

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply sucmnsee, ive done the above and it does not show ni in the list and I don't want to disable
ROI in case I loose setanta. It will not allow me to disable the sat tuner as it will not scan if I do, when it does scan
it does not finnish and says tuner lock timeout, its all very strange as ive not seen this problem before.

Maybe a second reflash with your earlier version might sort it out.

Just an update in case anyone else has a similar problem. I had to change the priority from sat/cable/terrestrial
to cable/sat/terrestrial, because when the sat tuner was turned off and I went to do an ABM scan it came up with the
tuner error because it was looking for the sat tuner first.:woohoo: all is gravy now.

Last edited:
In providers it has to say
uk (sd)................... Northern Ireland.

Set this to uk (sd).......... ur area

plain uk should say no

(From memory as in work but should be close)

Back