epg tune/download

rarfie

hi there was wondering if any could help me, on kiddac sky skin when the epg downloads the radio comes on and kiddac custom radio picture displays, then when epg download is completed it returns to the channel that i was watching, but on his v skin when the epg downloads there is no radio and just a blank screen. it even stays on black screen when the download is finished and you have to return to the channel manually, can someone tell me how to set it up so it does it like the sky skin please, cheers

Last edited:
This is new to me. Is there a setting maybe that plays the radio in the background. Also only my older versions of my skin had the custom radio background. I had to take it out as it was clashing with some bootlogo plugins.

Also vskin and slyk are pretty much coded exactly the same now with the exact same elements. Its weird this happens on one skin and not the other as skins dont effect your settings.

What box are you using.
What image are you using.
Which versions of my skins are you using. Menu info about
What are you using for epg... Crossepg or epg importer.
Does this happen on a manual download or timed auto download only.

I would be interested to know if anyone else has the radio playing on epg download. Its something i have never seen.

lol didn't think about that bangord30, its the h2h receiver and running openatv 5.3 got latest version of skin only downloaded yesterday, crossepg and auto download, cheers

So i can only presume its a setting in crossepg menus as i don't use that buggy pile of crap ;)

Has this always happened or has it only started since you updated my skin. Thinking about it i did re-enable 2 radio screens in slyk v4.010 before release as they were flagging up as missing in an enigna2 test. They were called something like rds display, and rass interactive in general.xml. I was always under the impression that these aren't used in the uk a bit like hbbtv isn't. Maybe that's kicked something in.

I have deleted auto bouquet and download 28.2E UK bouquet but can't get it to appear in my epg TV guide, can any one help ?

Back