EPG / tv guide not working correctly

dhokes

My EPG is currently only working for certain channels e.g. BBC1-Sky One. Some of the other channels don't show anything like this:

X13dWkLm.jpg

I'm running Zgemma star 2s Vix hades 014 sucmnsee Backup 12.07.2015 and the epg is stored on media/hdd. I'd rather not update the image unless someone can provide instructions on how to do this.

1. What causes this?
2. How can I fix this?

Last edited:
Menu>setup>system>epg>crossepg>force epg reload...
Obviously download it first

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Menu>setup>system>epg>crossepg>force epg reload...
Obviously download it first

Is there a way to check that it's been downloaded. When I download it (Menu>setup>system>EPG>CrossEPG>Download Now), all I get is "Loading data".

K0oQvr2m.jpg

Well if you set it up to download on a schedule to your storeage device, then it should of been downloaded already. Just wait for it, it can take a while depending on what box you have

Check your open tv provider, check its on sky uk. If it is, select a different source and save, then go back in and select sky uk again, now try to download, you will know if it's worked because you will see it progress on screen and your dog will be populated as a side note , get rid of vix, it's a minefield for these boxes, no updates and not built of officially for these boxes, just hacked to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you get on dhokes, you was asking plenty of questions and now gone quiet! Have you solved your problem with help from these people who offered help?
Would be nice to know what your solution was just for future reference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, it's still an issue and unresolved.

---------- Post Merged at 07:27 PM ----------

Guys that looks pretty much like your storage,use a genuine sandisk usb (argos) £5 and go into settings and store epg on there,anyone need a liitle help just pm me and i will guide you through

I've been using an integral 16GB usb 3.0 stick for over a year now and recording/watching shows off it work fine.

Did you do as 1554leslie said and check the location as to where egg data is being stored

Did you do as 1554leslie said and check the location as to where egg data is being stored

hX1UT9tm.jpg

You have the schedule download disabled, don't you want it to update every night ?

Okay, so I'll turn that on. Though downloading it (Menu>setup>system>EPG>CrossEPG>Download Now) and then reloading it (Menu>setup>system>epg>crossepg>force epg reload.) didn't work.

Did you try changing your source in open tv suppliers? Then switching back to sky uk, and trying again, I have had to do this before

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, did this ever get resolved? I am having the same issue. Most of my listings aren't showing but if I click on it the channel still works, I can then go back onto the EPG and that channels information is then on but the others still aren't.

Back