epg txt going off edge of screen?

richie167

Tried changing the resolution by going to
Menu/Setup/system/av settings
Doesn'tseem to make a difference pls help?

there is a user interface in which you can adjust picture to fit tv screen on the sat box or enigma2 receivers with vix.

Tv is on 16:9 yes. Starting to think its a tv fault although my old f3 box didnt have this issue.
how would you change it through vix???

Go to avsettings
Change to 720 50hz
Go to
Menu
Setup
System
User interface
Positioner
Move to suit
Save
Go back and change a settings back

Sorted it thank you sucmnsee. The actual way is slightly different but you set me on the correct path. Thanks again.

actual way is
Menu
Set up System User interface(on nxt page)
Position Set up Then can move left right up down.....

In case anyone else has this issue.

Thanks again bud..

I'm having an issue where the EPG menu seems to be too tall for the screen. I've tried adjusting then position and that only changes the whole screen. Its the channel list alone that is too tall. It doesn't display the last channel on the list, its as if it's off the screen.

Thanks
Eddy

I'm lucky if I get an epg. I download 1 and sometimes it stays other times it don't exist and I got it updating every night too. Get sick of it. Starting to buy tv guides like the good old days again...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hi
i have the same issue im using openatv, virmin media hd skin, my epg is populating fine its just to big for the screen. cannot see the whole channel name on the left or the coloured button options on the bottom.
can anybody please help, its so annoying

Hi Guys thought I'd bump this thread because I'm having the same issues I've got the star 2s, with an IPTV subscription but my epg screen has extended beyond my tv. It is on the latest wooshbuild. How do I sort this. I've tried methods already posted on here...

Any help would be great thanks!

Back