Epg

SJM2017

I managed to get everything up and running today with the wooshbuild image.... thanks for the help!

However, on re flashing it the second time i cannot remember how to get both sly and VM both on the EPG.

Getting both on would be fine like i had initially, unless there are other ways of doing it like a seperate EPG for both?

Always best to take a backup if you have a working box first makes restores easier.
Just setup cross epg for sly and epg-import or epg-refresh for virmin.

I can't see those sections via set up - epg.

I don't want the sly hd channels to be replaced with the VM ones, i just want 2 separate epg's.

Like i said, i had them both the first time so there is obviously something i haven't done this time.

I downloaded the rytec sky and vm also.

Last edited:
I managed to get it back on but only by watching a VM channel first, then the epg had both sly and vm channels/categorys.

Why would that be?

However, pretty sure i did that anyway so is there some time delay before the epg kicks in with both providers?

Im not sure how woosh has setup epg but I have crossepg for sat. for vm I pull the data from the stream so leaving it on vm previews for about 5 minuets. I automate this process by using epg refresh to zap to vm previews evry morning for about 3 minuets you can also set a timer to zap to it in the morning if you want.

Back