epgimporter config files

davejee

Morning all

Does anybody know where epgimporter saves the config ? As in the sources I have selected. (OpenATV)
I enabled too many and rather than unchecking them all I would rather delete the file that has them stored.

I removed plugin and deleted the following (but the setting were still remembered)
/etc/epgimport
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EPGImport (was removed during GUI uninstall)

Not sure what I missing .....

Go to menu/setup/epg/settings first line is epg location. This will tell you where to look for epg.config file

Anyone know why my epg looks like this and not giving me correct info in bars

Attachments

• D0A80FD9-BC1B-46D7-B8E2-766E72CAF7C7.jpeg
    D0A80FD9-BC1B-46D7-B8E2-766E72CAF7C7.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 54
Anyone know why my epg looks like this and not giving me correct info in bars
You tried deleting via GUI and downloading again ?
I would recommend creating a new thread too, not that I'm bothered you asked in this one but you will be overlooked in this thread as its just a reply.

I’ve deleted data from the hdd device this has corrected the error now. However it now won’t allow me to record says disk full, maybe it’s not recognising the hdd and when I press file manager it just says software error and reboots each time. Any ideas on this new problem

I’ve deleted data from the hdd device this has corrected the error now. However it now won’t allow me to record says disk full, maybe it’s not recognising the hdd and when I press file manager it just says software error and reboots each time. Any ideas on this new problem
You really should start own thread as mentioned earlier, your problem has nothing to do with the ops. You should check that your usb device is mounted on /media/hdd

Back