EPL on euro sats

grahamer67

TK Veteran
I was wondering if anyone knows of any of the channels on the european sats have the epl games with english commentary this season.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any of the channels on the european sats have the epl games with english commentary this season.
Best bet is to log onto Lynsat daily for a full list of channels that will air the footy.

http://liveonsat.com/quickindex.html#
No English commentary on any live premier league games outside of the U.K.
This as been the case since that woman won her court case for showing live games in her pub from European satellite providers.
They couldn't stop her showing the games but apparently could stop English commentary from being used outside of the U.K.
You can get English commentary on repeats.
Your better off with foreign commentary anyway cause they all talk s:quiet::quiet:t.

I actually quite enjoy watching bike racing with Spanish commentary
I have no idea what they are saying, but they sound excited as FK.!!!!! :cool:

Commentary isn't needed for watching EPL so just mute it. Having said that One of the bein stations is in English.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as it's half decent weather and you have a good sized dish (1.1m+) you can access ALL Premier League games in HD with English commentary via the service feeds on 7e/10e using T*ndberg Keys (If your receiver is capable of T*ndberg).

Google is your friend on this one.

No i dont think so, just gonna brush up on my norwegian and polish as i am mainly using 1w and 13e, maybe be fluent by the end of the season, heh heh. Noticed on 1w, C more football shows the spl with the sky sports or bt commentary most of the time, so thats why i thought about the same for the epl but as Northern monkey said previously its something to do with that case of the showing matches from outside of the uk. Thanks for the reply ste.

Yeah if you're not bothered about English commentary then there's loads of options on other sats - especially for the more popular teams and most definitely for the BEST team (Manchester United) :grin:

You could be celebrating this year as i think Mourinho has got his signings spot on this year, premier league i think and maybe one of the cups although he will wanna do well in europe, unfortunately my team, the hammers are playing catch up, be happy with mid table.

You could be celebrating this year as i think Mourinho has got his signings spot on this year, premier league i think and maybe one of the cups although he will wanna do well in europe, unfortunately my team, the hammers are playing catch up, be happy with mid table.

I was at Old Trafford in November last year when we knocked you out of the EFL cup :grin:

Haha a cockney living in Merseyside? :grin: ... not Merseyside by choice though, it was under Lancashire originally but the powers that be decided to put us under the district of Merseyside unfortunately.

I've been a Man U fan all my life - best choice I ever made :grin:

Back