Epl options

I was getting seems that your using your sub on multiple devices and it would play I wonder has my account been hacked and other ones are using it maybe change my password see what happens

Aternoon guys, just re igniting this thread,mainly for your thoughts of Fubo tv?, my sub is due to end with them in a few weeks, i can renew for about 160 canadian dollars for 12 months,works out at £100-00 for the year, split between 3 of us, as works in 3 different locations,, totally uninterupted ,perfecrt picture,no buffering and shows every pl game with english commentary,plus can record any game or every one of your teams matches if in epl.

Is this not the best deal around,obviously iptv is cheaper, but i cannot stand the circle of death, what is your opinion, if you have it , will you renew,,,,,cheers.

Aternoon guys, just re igniting this thread,mainly for your thoughts of Fubo tv?, my sub is due to end with them in a few weeks, i can renew for about 160 canadian dollars for 12 months,works out at £100-00 for the year, split between 3 of us, as works in 3 different locations,, totally uninterupted ,perfecrt picture,no buffering and shows every pl game with english commentary,plus can record any game or every one of your teams matches if in epl.

Is this not the best deal around,obviously iptv is cheaper, but i cannot stand the circle of death, what is your opinion, if you have it , will you renew,,,,,cheers.
I’ve been using Fubo for a couple of years and personally very happy. A bit expensive compared with the other options that has all epl games but it’s reliable, have had zero issues with vpn blocking.
Wish the non-4K games were 1080/60fps though. Room for improvement there.
Will probably renew for next season but I like to check out other options before a new season starts to see what’s out there, but my guess is I’ll go for Fubo again next season.

Back