Error Codes

When watched streamed movies, occasionally get an error code, typically error code 9 or 5. Does anyone have a list of codes? Using Wooshman V4.

Is your box up to date with the latest image? the above posts would have been long resolved as wooshman v4 is now v7

A friend is having the exact same problem on a h2h running woosh7.

He's tried upgrading and retrograding IPTV player also.

Is your box up to date with the latest image? the above posts would have been long resolved as wooshman v4 is now v7
I have updated 3 zgemmas to the new build and all of them will not play anything from the iptv I get different code errors like can not handle this type of stream but the one box with the older version on is working perfect is there anywhere I can get the previous build from so I can reflash it back thank you

I have updated 3 zgemmas to the new build and all of them will not play anything from the iptv I get different code errors like can not handle this type of stream but the one box with the older version on is working perfect is there anywhere I can get the previous build from so I can reflash it back thank you
Hi I have just went on settings on the iptv then to external movie player config and changed the external player options to yes and everything seems yo be working don't know if what I did made it work because I have no idea what I was doing I just did it randomly hope this helps sorry I am not technical.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back