euroview hd

westwood

sorry if im posting this in the wrong place guys, new to this site,
i ordered a euroview hd digital reciever off the internet as a present for some one for christmas, set it up the same as i did my starview 7, found all channels,but everyone of them are scrambled at which point i found out the box didnt come with the firmware/software on it, a friend of mine recommended this site said some one on here may be able to help me get the firmware/software......... any help would be appreciated ....thanks for reading.

you can download what you need when your user name turns blue,takes about 20 minutes, while you wait have a look around we offer alot more than downloads.

will do....... thanks very much

Added after 32 minutes:

another question if u dont mind ...... when i brought my starview 7 box a few months a go i tried to run both my modem an the box off the same vrigin box comin into my house with a splitter box, only everytime i used my internet on my pc my tv picture started to go all pixelated until i stopped using the net on my pc ........ so i move my pc into my other living room where i have a second virgni box so my modem an box are now running of 2 different virgni boxes from outside...... now i can use my tv an internet on my pc with no problems only problem now is ive got a 30 metre cable running through my house from my modem to my starview box ..... ive seen that i can buy an wireless reciever for the starview box so i wouldnt need the wire, but ive heard running it wireless is sh*t is this true ?.................... sorry about the essay an sorry if its hard to understand not to good with technical lingo :)

Last edited:
ive already been on to my emails an followed the links when i click the link now it says ur account is already active.........

Hia westwood the guys on here and girls are great,support is 2nd to none when yr up and running can you post some feed back as to how well the box works etc cheers

yep defo will do......just waitin for my name to blue then ill have the box up an running about 20 mins after that......then ill let u know what its like

gunna be an hour now b4 im done forgot my mates got usb stick ......but as soon as its up ill let u know what its like

well finally got it sorted u asked me to post what it was like an stuff im not to familiar with this site what would i post it under .....thanks

tried to put a link on for the guys who wanted me to put abit of a review on about the euroview hd box but apparently im to nubie to post links lol,i put it under starview called euroview box up an running its a little bit crap as i dont really know what to say as im not as pro as u guys :)

ta oh by the way the thread i made duplicated for some reason ive tried to delete it but cant seem to find out how lol im slightly retarded :) so ill leave that for u to do haha thanks

Back