Everything required for Zgemma 2s purchase and set up

corbie

Hi all,
I have been trailing through this forum to find out more about the zgemma 2s and all equipment required to set up and watch sky (all channels) but im still confused :willy nilly:. I have only been using kodi on my firetv until I came across some one selling a zgemma with subscription but for the money they wanted I thought I would try and have a go to do it myself (by that I mean get you guys to walk me through everything!! :beg:) I would appreciate any help that is given and look forward to some replies, especially as im on night shift and really bored!!

Cheers
Corbie

Buy your Zgemma from the forum sponsor in the Zgemma section
Use wooshbuild backup as it seems to be the easiest to use for newbies.
Request a line in the general sat section "anyone recommend a good pay server"
Flash it, add the line, reboot the cam, job done lol

read some of the stickies at the top of the zgemma2s forum.

Zgemma-star 2S

and use the search function top right. There is lots of advice on this forum if you just look.

Hello there I'm also about to buy the h2 a off the forum been trolling through these threads for about 2 days aswell as YouTube videos when you download the link in the download what do I need to set it up on my laptop an save it too also what does reboot the cam mean ? sorry for all the questions an being brain dead

Thanks for the YouTube link watched it this morning in work would the h2 s be the same setup etc deffo the best YouTube video by far really straight forward to follow

Cheers guys, i have just sent an email with a couple questions to the seller sponsored here and hopefully should be placing an order in the morning :woohoo:

Already love this forum and cant wait to get more educated during my next few night shifts! :hurray:

hi trying to set up zgemma box and setting up pen drive for epg etc and am getting a timeout for tuner lock message on screen am i doing something wrong or using wrong pen drive its kingston 8gb datatraveler 101 any help please.

timeout for tuner lock message
this msg relates to your tuner & its feeds from the sat dish, one of your connections or tuners isnt correct... are you using two feeds from your dish connected to tuners A & tuner B...or are you only using one feed from dish?

hi trying to set up zgemma box and setting up pen drive for epg etc and am getting a timeout for tuner lock message on screen am i doing something wrong or using wrong pen drive its kingston 8gb datatraveler 101 any help please.

---------- Post Merged at 04:30 PM ----------

hi im only using one i only have single wire from dish is this a problem or am i just in the wrong connection thanks

If only one tuner is being used switch tuner B to not configured.
Only having one feed to the box will still work but with limited functions: cant record one channel & watch another at the same time as you need two feeds to the box for that to work but everything else should be ok

Last edited:
Back