evo nova image

So iv downloaded the wooshbuild put it on usb put usb in the nova evo combo powered it on it just boots up normal it doesn't flash so i thought lets try the vix4 to make sure theres nothing wrong with the box soon as i boot the box it starts to flash the vix4

I'm not sure of the file structure for the evo flash. The ZG is:
zgemma > h3 > then the individual files, maybe it's different for the evo and they need renaming?

I know people have definitely used zgemma backups to flash the Evo but I'm not sure how they go about it.
There was a thread here:
http://www.techkings.org/threads/evo-nova-twin.111649/#post-631034

I would stick with ViX4 E2 unless you're very confident with what you are doing.
I don't think you would be able to flash Woosh because it's online flashing and the file structure would be different.

Last edited:
Hi i tried scanning for vm channels last night it's won't pick up any I have 2 connection tunber B and rf in not sure which one I am supposed to use png.jpg

Thanks bud I thought so I think my tuner knackered that's the connection I have been using I have downloaded open atv 6.3 on it and for some reason it won't find. Any channels I don't have the vix software for it anymore box is evo nova combo is there any alternative software available I can try may be its the build

Thanks bud I thought so I think my tuner knackered that's the connection I have been using I have downloaded open atv 6.3 on it and for some reason it won't find. Any channels I don't have the vix software for it anymore box is evo nova combo is there any alternative software available I can try may be its the build
Opps wrong pic this is the right one

Attachments

• 20200101_094912.jpg
    20200101_094912.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 8
you need to rename the zgemma folder to something like 'evocombo'

I found the way best way to figure it out is to create a backup image of the evo on usb, transfer zip file to pc, extract, have a look at what the folder is called then download your desired ATV image. unzip the file, rename folder to evo one and rename force file then transfer to usb and flash!

VM is RF in - usually you need a F adapter to screw onto the end of the vm cable then into the RF in

yes I have flashed a ZGemma image to a Evo Nova and works - as both boxes are indentical in terms of the architecture.

I have also done a reversal flashed a Evo image onto a ZGemma
hello I wanted to ask you about the various software which one did you use to do this test? I apologize if some words will be strange but I use a translator because I cannot speak English.

You'll need an image for the Zgemma H.2H
I apologize for my English done with a translator because I don't speak English. I wanted to ask you I have the same problem: on an evonova combo I have an img, openatv but I don't like it. being that I have two other decs at home. (a zetagemma h2h and a h5 I have img openpli, and I would like to load an img penpli on the evo nova. I have to try a software of a zetagemma h2h? for your direct experience can you tell me if it really works? thanks

I don't have an Evo NovaCombo so can't speak from experience.
As far as I know you would download the OpenPli zip file for a Zgemma H2H and extract the zip file to your PC.

On your USB flash drive create a folder named novacombo.

You then copy the files from the h3 folder from the zgemma download to the novacombo folder and flash by USB as normal.

I don't have an Evo NovaCombo so can't speak from experience.
As far as I know you would download the OpenPli zip file for a Zgemma H2H and extract the zip file to your PC.

On your USB flash drive create a folder named novacombo.

You then copy the files from the h3 folder from the zgemma download to the novacombo folder and flash by USB as normal.
not difficult procedure, but if there is no compatibility, there is a risk that the decoder will block and be no longer usable?

Back