Exams

j4v3d

VIP Member
woohoo all done,feeling very confident that i have passed them all, and not have to resit them

final year in Uni doing BSc ICT Degree, just got my dissertation presentation tomorrow for 30mins. But damn its over, out in the real world now, no more studying!!! no more assignments, exams, dissertations, referencing...

IM FREEEEEEE! yeehaa:happy::woohoo:

Free are you mad, welcome to the real world as you put it lol

NOW Get a JOB, a house (mortgage), bills, etc etc need I go on :p

LOL

Nice one j4v3d, now quit being a sponge an get a job as ANTO says lol

Last edited:
Nice one j4v3d, now quit being a sponge an get a job as linny says lol

Linny did not say that axxxo, try again. lol

Well done j4v3d. But you are not free, this is the beginning of the end!

Now go and find a job, so your wife can spend it all on shopping.

:sorry::leaving:

lmao yup out in to the real world, cant wait, looking forward to it :)

life is tough, but you got to live, im not going to let the 3 years ive done in Uni go to waste. it has set me up nicely to move on

i wont need a morgage, bills come and go, but i do chip in now and again, i sold my car all the money went to parents, even though i paid for it lol

definitely an infraction for you LOL :p

I think i recieved my punishment from anto. :(

Shortly after my post after "wives and shopping". I went outside to play a little bit of football with my younger brother. It was raining not too long ago, and i never thought to myself that i should be careful incase i slip..

What do you know...

I slipped... lol

Straight onto my back, but i was all good to go, got straight back up and told my younger brother to bring it one more time..! :)

LOL @ dan,

sorry dan could'nt resist, but read my location 'everywhere' :p ( ah really I hope your ok)

LOL @ dan,

sorry dan could'nt resist, but read my location 'everywhere' :p ( ah really I hope your ok)

:beg: I believe you now anto. :beg:

Not to worry, i'm fine. :) I'm glad that i fell on wooden planks, and not concrete. Could've been in serious trouble. lol

Ah well, theres always ups and downs in life, in my case... literally. :p

Added after 9 minutes:

j4v3d, i remember you telling me that you did a foundation to begin with, but still did 3 years at Uni, how does that work?

Last edited:
j4v3d, i remember you telling me that you did a foundation to begin with, but still did 3 years at Uni, how does that work?

2 year foundation degree, and then one year a topup degree which is BSc

2 year foundation degree, and then one year a topup degree which is BSc

I'm doing a BSc Honours degree 3 years, with a choice of a placement, which will make it 4 years if i chose to go for that 1 year placement.

Why does it seem like its never going to come to an end? :faint:

I'm doing a BSc Honours degree 3 years, with a choice of a placement, which will make it 4 years if i chose to go for that 1 year placement.

Why does it seem like its never going to come to an end? :faint:

trust me it will come to an end very quickly, so make sure you use your time as much as you can studying hard, im all finished now, getting ready to go for a meal with class mates today :) should be great

you'll be fine, just work hard, its all you can do, if you need any help im here to help you ;)

trust me it will come to an end very quickly, so make sure you use your time as much as you can studying hard, im all finished now, getting ready to go for a meal with class mates today :) should be great

you'll be fine, just work hard, its all you can do, if you need any help im here to help you ;)

Cheers for the wise words mate appreciate it. :)

Banged out 4 hours of revision today. (y) (thats how i like to say it lol)

The programming exam on Wednesday wasnt great so will wait for the results to come, its funny that there is a thread in our private Uni moodle forum with students bitching and moaning about how difficult the exam was for first year students. lol

Back